Reply 4500
Original post by manchesterunited15
If no one replied it'll be like:

Haha pretty much this man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were bans handed out
The dupes aren't even lasting longer than 30 minutes now
Reply 4503
I think people aren't going to bother with this forum anymore. I'm on the verge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
You been watching series on netflix lately?

Yeah brah. you?

ffs vexed

meant to have a sidechick actually come around tonight to 'chill and netflix :wink:' but she's bailed.

damn biatch was meant to bring wine aswell :angry:
Probably my last post ever so I'll say everything I want to:

Jam- my favourite poster on this site man. Impartial, knowledgeable, a stubborn **** but aren't we all. Pleasure knowing you... Virtually.
SUG- good times man. Enjoyed your rants late into the early morning, enjoyed your deluded state of mind wrt Liverpool winning the league, but most of all enjoyed your WUMming. Good luck brother.
LP- nice knowing you man :smile: good luck with life.
GGMU- you were a cool guy, a lil weird but hey ho. You don't care about death so I doubt you care about never hearing from me again.
Tom- annoying at times, insightful at others. Your legs gave me jokes, as did your diagrams including the location of posters in London, so for that I thank you sir.
Kenan- first I thought you were a ****.
I still kinda think you're a **** but less of one now. I hope Phil jones becomes captain of club and country one day, and I'll think of you when he does (no homo)
Zurich- you Nazi mofo', your misc posts gave me good times, as did your financial analysis of your beloved Arsenal. I hope you win the league so you can WUM the rest of the forum in my absence.
MU15- you were a thirsty **** but also a good guy- you're better than your ex man move on and find another one :smile: good luck and keep this thread alive.
Luke- grow some balls and argue back :lol: just ignore the ***** who target you unfairly, your posts are enjoyable sometimes :colonhash:.
Ar- meh, try be more controversial in your posts and you'll forge a reputation for yourself. One day my friend, one day.
Nathan- I know you hated this misc talk but you were my favourite poster on UTD thread- optimistic enough, but a total realist. Will be seeing you as a pundit one day I'm sure.
Deshi- lol. This thread is better than the dressing room XI. I baited you many times, but we're still cool ini. Good luck my friend.
Yaboy- oh man I'll miss you. Also I'm gay- you were right all along.... Not srs.

Peace out brothers. Also can I extend my condolences to Malcolm Glazer and his family. RIP. See you again one day maybe.
Original post by manchesterunited15
The misc thread has become the mu15 and FK thread

:lol:
????
Maintain yourself babes!
Original post by Sorry Assasin
To Assassin- I'm so sorry for leaving you off. Truth be told- I can't think of what to write here.
Not because I don't like you, but simply because there is so much to write. I know you love your beloved Chelsea, and because of you so do I in a way. I hope you sign Costa, and I hope he scores 30 goals next season, and I hope you win the treble, simply because you are amazing :smile: good luck my brother. This has been your boy FK.

Nice knowing you FK, gl with your future and you've been a great and hilarious guy :biggrin:

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've cocked up so badly. Argghh.

I can't take being in this library at 2am ffs.
Original post by jam278

Sorry I just wanted to use that gif.

Exams? I feel you man.
Original post by jam278

What you done jam
Done with this game man, honestly done with this game...

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by little_tom
Done with this game man, honestly done with this game...

Yeah know that feeling man.

I just stop playing then play again in beast mode.
(edited 9 years ago)
F it i'm going to post here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swimming pool full of coke then they diiiive in gotta swimming pool full of coke I diive in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is everyone parring each other?

Why can't 419 and Jam get along?

Why can't people appreciate that littletom was being hilarious when he shaved his legs?

Why can't FK stay?

Why can't Luke say something not nice?

Why can't Miel not get parred?

Why can't I not get reported?

Why can't we all get a long?

Why can't yaboy not be permabanned?

Why can't tsr get hacked?

Why can't we all be friend and live together and plan a football meetup one day where we all play football and eat food?

Insha'allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mobb Deep used to be so good.

Quiet Storm was the one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can confirm that I am a combination of SUG and yaboy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Infamous album is still one of my favorites. Its up there with 36 chambers.
Original post by little_tom
The Infamous album is still one of my favorites. Its up there with 36 chambers.

I personally can't chose between The Infamous or 36 chambers as albums, they are both two of the best albums ever made in hip hop but as individual groups, Wu Tang are by far superior to Mobb Deep. The clan are still on top of their game right now whereas Mobb deep...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest