Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    I wish I'd come to Plug instead

I fell down the stairs at crasher (stone cold sober) and smacked my head and am going to be covered in bruises in the morning. Ow
    LOL. aww :p:

ReputationRep:
    That is one NASTY bruise o_o It's half black and half red still. And I phoned my mummy this morning and she was all like. YOU SHOULD HAVE REPORTED IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE HOSPITAL IF YOU BANGED YOUR HEAD. Oh dear oh dear. At least she loves me. Lots and lots like jelly tots. Barely slept though MY BUMMY HURTSSSSSSS :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    4 bins of rubbish :eek:

*downs the shloers*

ReputationRep:
    lolz.

ReputationRep:
    I gots a pink nintendo dssssss :proud:

Youz really missing out on our cool flat now Kazen :p:

Hope you liked your SURPRISE partay.

ReputationRep:
    how exciting ;yay;

*BOMB*

ReputationRep:
    I gots the mario game!

I have to use my mummys laptop because apparently when I take the cable out it breaks the internet on this one. Silllllllly. No internet for 3 weeks basically :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :'(

ReputationRep:
    Has eveyone gone home now then? I'm now free to wreek havoc on Opal!

ReputationRep:
    darieleleleleleleleellllie

ReputationRep:
    Jeneneneneneneneneenenenenen

The anti-biotics are making my body implode

ReputationRep:
    antibiotics? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yuhs I have a chest infection

Why can't I be like normal people and JUST GET A COLD. OH NO. I ALWAYS HAVE TO GO ONE STEP BETTER. Damn my sick competitive body.

Vaporub awaits me~

ReputationRep:
    aww gosh! :hugs: sillly. hope you feel better soon jeeeez you're in the wars a bit lately missy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well Iz oon antibiotics now so I should be all peachy in 7 days

Although I will have put on a stone by the time I get back - my parents feed me too much.

I need to start doing work and writing my essay though :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i was going to try to get my essay done tonight but ive been up ALL night being sick

really annoying. im so tired and i still can't sleep cos every time i do my body decides it wants to throw up again.

eurgh. :s:

ReputationRep:
    Delayed food poisoning from fils cooking? :eek:

I want to doooooo something but I have no energy and there is nothing to do.

So I shall just play mario some mores. I'm on level 5 now! World 1 Level 5, about a gazillion levels to go. yayayayayayay.

ReputationRep:
    What level now Darielle?!

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...level 5? IVE BEEN SICK. And therefore playing the brain training game too. And sleeping. And watched all 3 LOTR and then all 4 HP. *coughs* Who wants to swap lungs?

ReputationRep:
    OMG ive not packed! and im leaving for the station at 8am! and have so much to doooooooooooooo

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.