The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

has anyone got links to practice watson glaser critical thinking tests?
Anyone heard from Gibson Dunn this recruitment cycle?
Well, managed to get an Insight Day hosted by Allen & Overy and Freshfields through my University! How much difference do you guys think that will make for my TC apps..?
Reply 4503
Original post by MonkeymanC3
For sure - congrats on the workshop! I am still to hear, so assuming PFO

good luck!
Original post by kalipso708
Any tips for the Bird & Bird insight day?? :smile:

Did you get offered this insight day having done a video interview for a vacation scheme or training contract?

And do you mind me asking when you did your video interview and when you heard back from them you had been invited to an insight day?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4505
Original post by HSpink14
Anyone know how long DWF take to get back with an offer/rejection after video interviews for summer 2015 vac scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey it took 8 days for me to be shortlisted post video interview- hope that helps
Original post by lawstudent2k15
Did you get offered this insight day having done a video interview for a vacation scheme or training contract?

And do you mind me asking when you did your video interview and when you heard back from them you had been invited to an insight day?

Hi, it's for the VS. Did my video interview about 2 weeks ago and heard back a couple of days ago (so 10 working days more or less)

Hope this helps!
Finally received my PFO from W&C - have to say I'm not too bothered about it, given how poor they've been in terms of communication, and the whole process, and it'll do me some good to have some time off.

That's me all done, though!

Skadden @ Easter
Jones Day and Freshfields in the Summer

Hope to meet some of the you along the way!
Original post by mrlufc3131
Finally received my PFO from W&C - have to say I'm not too bothered about it, given how poor they've been in terms of communication, and the whole process, and it'll do me some good to have some time off.

That's me all done, though!

Skadden @ Easter
Jones Day and Freshfields in the Summer

Hope to meet some of the you along the way!

Congrats on the offers!! Have my fingers crossed I will have some luck soon
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Still nothing post video interview! Going insane!

I got a VS offer by telephone a week after the AC
Original post by lyc5060
I got a VS offer by telephone a week after the AC

Congrats!! I still haven't heard!
Same , have you had a follow up email from IM grad recruitment?
Original post by Lawyertime
Same , have you had a follow up email from IM grad recruitment?

not yet, I don't know when I'll get that.. which office are you doing the VS at?
Reply 4513
has anyone heard from Eversheds post face to face interview London?
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Congrats on the offers!! Have my fingers crossed I will have some luck soon

Thank you! Wishing the best for you :smile:
Original post by VS2015TC2017
Anyone heard from Gibson Dunn this recruitment cycle?

Im still waiting from them too. Has anyone else heard from them
Has anyone heard from macfarlanes? Have a feeling its PFO because i did it on the deadline, and its been a while :/
Has anyone done the Hill Dickinson online test yet?
Original post by LawStudent30
Has anyone done the Hill Dickinson online test yet?

Nope but I think it's a Watson glaser type thing? Do you know if this is the final stage of the process?
Original post by kittyclaireL
Nope but I think it's a Watson glaser type thing? Do you know if this is the final stage of the process?

From the email I thought it was Watson Glaser, just wanted to double check! I assume so- I actually thought the video interview was the last stage originally!

Quick Reply

Latest