Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Lol idk, doubt it haha. You a big swimmer then?
    loool nahhh xD just like chilling in them still.... i'll probs try and get the halls closest to brixton so i can go raving

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Why the bleeding heck would she drop a subject after submitting her UCAS form? It is possible that had this information been on the UCAS form originally, she would not have gotten an offer in the first place and may still lose this offer now.
    She found that taking four a-level subjects in a2 was really tiring months after she submitted her ucas form. She thought the offer would be AAA and she didn't expect that fm is excluded from those A's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammitung0207)
    It is an offer!!!!!! to read Bsc Social Policy!!!! I a soo thrilled!!
    There you go, brilliant. Now, if you hadn't looked, you would still be agonising over it. 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammitung0207)
    It is an offer!!!!!! to read Bsc Social Policy!!!! I a soo thrilled!!
    Hey congrats i am holding an offer for that course too !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djsimpy)
    loool nahhh xD just like chilling in them still.... i'll probs try and get the halls closest to brixton so i can go raving

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahha all about Brixton and Fabric!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nycsh)
    I got my rejection from LSE for International Relations, and am now being considered for my second choice which is Conflict Studies. Does anyone know if it's common to get denied one but accepted to another?
    Is this for postgraduate. So is this the MSc International Relations program? And if so, are you a UK/EU applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pulp3996)
    thanks! My predicted grades are A*AA in economics, phisics and history with an A* that already been achieved at AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh but isn't math required??

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer to study Accounting and Finance yesterday, after waiting for more than 4 months. I am so happy and grateful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flippi1)
    Hey congrats i am holding an offer for that course too !!
    Awesome! Congrats for u too! ;D

ReputationRep:
    Verdict on offers getting handed out tomoz? Pretty rare right?

ReputationRep:
    As rare as a guardian reader at a UKIP conference !!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't make it ,got rejected .congrats to all those who got their offers,hope you guys get in,do well and have a blast there.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection for Politics and IR. A2 and AS aren't good enough aaah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    There you go, brilliant. Now, if you hadn't looked, you would still be agonising over it. ������
    Yeh I know! cheers )))

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Social Policy and Sociology!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmms95)
    Rejection for BMS because of personal statement... Guess it's not meant to be! Oh well, good luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to those who got offers! Hope you have fun

(Funny how they put so much emphasis on 4,000 characters, especially when it's so difficult for maths!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry about that.
    It winds me up no end when they use the PS as a rejection tool because it is a unique and personal statement. Did they say specifically why your PS was not what they were looking for?

Has your UCL offer come through now? If so, will you be firming that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmms95)
    Nope they just sent those generic ones saying my PS was good but not good enough. Yep I'll be firming UCL wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Likely to firm LSE (AAA) and insure Bath (A*AA).

ReputationRep:
    My MSc Finance offer was updated on the tracker at 1 today. Still waiting for the email. I guess there is no rule of "Thursday- Offer, Friday- Rejection".

Stay Positive.

ReputationRep:
    Passed my driving test yesterday, just got back from an immersion day at RBS and come home to an Economics Offer at LSE!!!! Man I feel good, it's been worth the wait!! 😄😄😄 cheers for everyone's support on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Passed my driving test yesterday, just got back from an immersion day at RBS and come home to an Economics Offer at LSE!!!! Man I feel good, it's been worth the wait!! 😄😄😄 cheers for everyone's support on this thread
    ahh man, that's fantastic! so pleased for you bro, can't wait for september, we should organise something actually

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.