Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Good tip!
    Except if you're going to be at work when line-ups are out. I'll have to make my choice around 4.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If money was not an issue would you choose Kane or Giroud?

Also who's the best captain to have for this week do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylantombides)
    If money was not an issue would you choose Kane or Giroud?

Also who's the best captain to have for this week do you guys think?
    Kane. Guy seems unstoppable and in no danger in losing his place to anyone unlike Giroud who has welbeck to compete with.

If fit and starting then has to be sanchez. Another Arsenal mid depending on who starts could also be a good captain. Defoe would be a good differential captain. We see the lineups before the deadline so wait til then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Kane. Guy seems unstoppable and in no danger in losing his place to anyone unlike Giroud who has welbeck to compete with.

If fit and starting then has to be sanchez. Another Arsenal mid depending on who starts could also be a good captain. Defoe would be a good differential captain. We see the lineups before the deadline so wait til then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate waiting to the last minute as i often forget aha. Also I considered Sanchez but I didn't think he'd play the whole 90 minutes (especially if Arsenal are winning comfortably) so I wasn't sure about that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm not sure if Sanchez will even start tonight. Arsenal should be beating Leicester 4 or 5 nil without him, so why the need to rush him back from injury? I hope he does start but it won't be a huge surprise if he doesn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was pestering wenger to play him vs spurs so let's hope his enthusiasm makes Wenger start him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm not sure if Sanchez will even start tonight. Arsenal should be beating Leicester 4 or 5 nil without him, so why the need to rush him back from injury? I hope he does start but it won't be a huge surprise if he doesn't
    Pretty sure wenger said in the press conference yesterday he would be back in the starting line up tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    this

I'll be amazed if he starts tonight after not even making the squad last game, and with so many other decent offensive players at Wenger's disposal.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez starts but up front! No giroud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    this

I'll be amazed if he starts tonight after not even making the squad last game, and with so many other decent offensive players at Wenger's disposal.
    so glad to be stone cold wrong. hope arsenal run riot tonight... sanchez (armband), wally and bellerin ;0

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez or aguero which one to captain?? Ahhhh helppp guysss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Oh my god, easiest captain choice i'll have all season.

In b4 2pts
    if he gets 2 points now, i swear to god...

ReputationRep:
    Walcott or RVP as skipper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Oh my god, easiest captain choice i'll have all season.

In b4 2pts
    i chose it out of fear, but has he actually been any good when he's played up front?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Was on the way home from work. Checked flashscores app.
    No Giroud.
    Brought in Defoe.
    Captained Sanchez.

Cue Giroud brace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I don't think he's played there for Arsenal has he?

Lesta are playing with 3 CB's, 2 making their debuts and none of whom are that quick. I honestly didn't know Matt Upson played for them.
    yeah he played there a couple of time at the start of the season and just got hauled off when he barely got a touch, but i dunno if he's had another go since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Certainly looks that way at the moment :/ ****ing hell should have just stuck with my original plan to bring Ozil in
    i hate you so much -_-

ReputationRep:
    *puts Kramaric on watchlist*

Sanchez 2pts ffs. Great time to take out Walcott.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    2 Sturridge assists the only thing that has gone right for me tonight. Awful GW so far.
    Probably better than quite a lot, myself included.

Sanchez (c). Only points from Kane Thank god almost no-one owns him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    Probably better than quite a lot, myself included.

Sanchez (c). Only points from Kane Thank god almost no-one owns him
    Haha same. When I expect a good week it usually all goes to pieces like this game week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Same with Sanchez captain. Kane doing me great today with goal and assist.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.