Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    did anyone e-mail HSBC HR if the interview is really only a first round interview or will we get the decision after it?

ReputationRep:
    I've just been invited to BNPP telephone interview. Is this the final round or is there a second interview after the telephone interview? If anyone has already done the BNPP telephone interview, I won't say no to any tips or hints! Thanks!! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    I've just been invited to BNPP telephone interview. Is this the final round or is there a second interview after the telephone interview? If anyone has already done the BNPP telephone interview, I won't say no to any tips or hints! Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I believe they only have one round. However, I could very well be mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been invited to BNPP telephone interview. Is this the final round or is there a second interview after the telephone interview? If anyone has already done the BNPP telephone interview, I won't say no to any tips or hints! Thanks!! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Inteview at cs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just been invited to BNPP telephone interview. Is this the final round or is there a second interview after the telephone interview? If anyone has already done the BNPP telephone interview, I won't say no to any tips or hints! Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good job! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    ^ForTheDream^ you don't sleep much do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from a different time zone at that time. Though uni makes it tough

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Goldman Sachs!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB King)
    Interview at Goldman Sachs!!!
    When did you apply and what have you heard from them since? I applied for summer but they emailed and moved me to spring last Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just been invited to BNPP telephone interview. Is this the final round or is there a second interview after the telephone interview? If anyone has already done the BNPP telephone interview, I won't say no to any tips or hints! Thanks!! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I've received one too. Unfortunately, the dates they indicated in the email clash with one of my offers. Do you think they are still flexible with it?

In the email it says 'If you have any queries, or are unable to attend the programme on these dates, please get in touch.'

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by olitheoblong)
      When did you apply and what have you heard from them since? I applied for summer but they emailed and moved me to spring last Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I applied on the 4th of January! Heard back the next day with a numerical test and then got offered an interview earlier today

ReputationRep:
      I applied on the 4th of January! Heard back the next day with a numerical test and then got offered an interview earlier today
      Congrats IB king!!! I applied in October for technology in Bournemouth and I haven't heard back from them yet 😔 I did get a Christmas card from them so fingers crossed!!!

ReputationRep:
      people on here believeing IBking what the ****... please tell me you guys arent so gullible?!

There isnt even a freaking numerical for GS LOL, he is talking out his ass.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Manuelle)
      I've received one too. Unfortunately, the dates they indicated in the email clash with one of my offers. Do you think they are still flexible with it?

In the email it says 'If you have any queries, or are unable to attend the programme on these dates, please get in touch.'
      Good job mate! What are the dates and when did you apply?

Funny guy =))

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by welcometoib)
      people on here believeing IBking what the ****... please tell me you guys arent so gullible?!

Really?? He seems to know what he's talking about, there was a numerical for my Bournemouth internship, although maybe that's because I didn't do as level maths.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MrSpecialFX)
      Congrats IB king!!! I applied in October for technology in Bournemouth and I haven't heard back from them yet 😔 I did get a Christmas card from them so fingers crossed!!!
      Ah good luck mate, my dad is an MD at Goldman in Bournemouth, so PM me and he can put in a good word. Worked for me at JP too, got an offer in 4 days....good old nepotism

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by welcometoib)

Lol I think the person above is either the same person or they've decided to troll the thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      There is a numerical this year mate, you need to pass the initial screening to be invited, so it won't happen automatically

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ProjectNr2)
      when did you apply?
      26/12/14 so quite late

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      IGNORE IBKing - I have been to networking events at GS London and have been re-assured several times by HR that there is no Numerical tests...just a troll...a shame really considering how useful this site can be

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.