Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Goals we've conceded where Mignolet should have saved (I'm being generous here, too) off the top of my head: Martin, Gestede, Mane, Dann, Dawson, Naismith, Ramsey, Giroud, Rooney, A Johnson, Assifuah from Sion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Goals we've conceded where Mignolet should have saved (I'm being generous here, too) off the top of my head: Martin, Gestede, Mane, Dann, Dawson, Naismith, Ramsey, Giroud, Rooney, A Johnson, Assifuah from Sion.
    That's an impressive list. We should make a DVD of Mignolet's Liverpool career mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    That's an impressive list. We should make a DVD of Mignolet's Liverpool career mistakes
    It would have to be split on to 8 discs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Rooney one is a bit harsh imo, it was smashed from 5 yards away and still had to readjust after the ball came off the bar, was just unlucky really as the ball could have gone anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Rooney one is a bit harsh imo, it was smashed from 5 yards away and still had to readjust after the ball came off the bar, was just unlucky really as the ball could have gone anywhere.
    Mignolet slipped down to one knee for no reason when either he could've followed the ball in the air or set himself for any rebound.

Not an obvious mistake by Mignolet but he could've done a lot better too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    It would have to be split on to 8 discs...
    It'll have to be a box set.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by samir12)
    Why did he hit the deck after Fellaini's header, though? Madness.

ReputationRep:
    If Leicester win the league, I think everyone would cheer the underdog.
    If Man City win the league, everyone will say they have the most money.
    If Arsenal win the league, Wenger will be given some more respect and I'll be content enough since he runs the club so well.

However if Spurs win the league, I'll be fuming.. no reason why they should be outperforming us since we make more money than them. Just frustrating how much better they are run than us at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Oliver will be the referee for the League Cup final.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Bodgan, Ward, Ilori, Enrique, Coutinho, Sturridge, Origi, Henderson, Milner, Ibe, Smith all travelled to London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Mignolet, Bodgan, Ward, Ilori, Enrique, Coutinho, Sturridge, Origi, Henderson, Milner, Ibe, Smith all travelled to London.
    Why take 3 goalkeepers? Is that normal?

Surprised Henderson has traveled but pleased to see Coutinho/Origi/Sturridge. Would be good if they could all get 45 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I'd be too disappointed if we don't win tonight, it'll be one less game to play before Wembley.

ReputationRep:
    Could be Lucas and Ilori at CB. Sakho and Toure are rested with Lovren, Skirtle and Caulker injured. We are ****ed, penalties will be our only hope.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Flanagan, Lucas, Ilori, Smith, Stewart, Chirivella, Teixeira, Coutinho, Ibe, Benteke.

Subs: Ward, Enrique, Milner, Henderson, Sturridge, Origi, Randall.

ReputationRep:
    We're ****ed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lucas captain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    We're ****ed.
    West Ham were terrible last time and we failed to beat them. We did enough to win but we just...didn't.

I doubt they'll make the same mistake again but oh well. If we go out then we go out. Would be lovely to stay in competitions like this but given our fixture list, I wouldn't be too distraught if we went out tonight.

That doesn't mean I won't be pissed if we don't perform.

ReputationRep:
    Hammers XI: Randolph, O'Brien, Ogbonna, Reid, Cresswell, Noble, Kouyate, Antonio, Payet, Obiang, Valencia.

West Ham going with a stronger side than us..

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll win.

ReputationRep:
    Our back line is hilarious...

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.