Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Oh Shed end...
    Yeah figured it out after the nonce comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Brent.)
    Protesting a little too much there mate. Deffo the kind of nonce to queue up for 45-minutes to go on AFTV after every game...
    Wrong as always pleb. Why change your name? Would've been so apt today.

Only thing I queue for is the salt beef bagel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Wrong as always pleb. Why change your name? Would've been so apt today.

Only thing I queue for is the salt beef bagel.
    Salt beef bagel with mustard's quite nice.

Reckon late kick off for Arsenal games on Saturday are quite good since you can go out afterwards in north.

You can sort of do that in Liverpool too as everything's situated in the centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Salt beef bagel with mustard's quite nice.

Reckon late kick off for Arsenal games on Saturday are quite good since you can go out afterwards in north.

You can sort of do that in Liverpool too as everything's situated in the centre.
    Yh from a selfish stance games should never start before 6. But families and workers.

ReputationRep:
    4 goals in 5 games from 86 shots. Not title winning form, simple as.

ReputationRep:
    Our form upfront is beginning to worry me tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Our form upfront is beginning to worry me tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wanna see:

Walcott
    Alexis Ozil Welbeck

ReputationRep:
    Shower thought; Thierry Henry would **** us over so badly is he happened to be playing in our skint-era. He just comes across as someone 100% out for himself.

There, I said it.

There is only one man who can say without blinking that he stayed loyal to Arsenal Football Club, N5.

Arsene Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    Of course Wenger us loyal to Arsenal look at the salary he's getting.

ReputationRep:
    He's a better poster than you.

You've scored 4 goals in your past 5/6 games from over 100 shots in total. That's terrible. And most of Ozil's assists have been coming from set-pieces.

ReputationRep:

You've scored 4 goals in your past 5/6 games from over 100 shots in total. That's terrible. And most of Ozil's assists have been coming from set-pieces.
    3/17 assists have been from set pieces. Fabregas had a lot more from set pieces last season. Bitter bitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Shower thought; Thierry Henry would **** us over so badly is he happened to be playing in our skint-era. He just comes across as someone 100% out for himself.

There, I said it.

There is only one man who can say without blinking that he stayed loyal to Arsenal Football Club, N5.

Arsene Wenger.
    Duh, Henry didn't give a **** about Arsenal football club which was why he jumped ship after a few trophyless seasons. At most he probably only cares about Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    Henry did the right thing to leave Arsenal he would never have won a CL at Arsenal why would you pass that up

ReputationRep:

Strong nonce ass licking

ReputationRep:
    Europa looking almost as good as the CL atm :p:

ReputationRep:
    The thing is we need somebody who is able to score a goal.

That is one of the big things I see missing in our team. we need more strikers, more people who can play forward in my opinion.
    for example, in the barcelona game, we did have some chances to score, but nobody actually did manage to score.

ReputationRep:
    RW should be priority in the summer. We've lacked a true world class RW for years, in fact I can barely think of any class RW that we have had.

There's lot of top wingers out there, Wenger just needs to get his thumb out his arse and get one. Mahrez is an obvious choice that springs to mind straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    RW should be priority in the summer. We've lacked a true world class RW for years, in fact I can barely think of any class RW that we have had.

There's lot of top wingers out there, Wenger just needs to get his thumb out his arse and get one. Mahrez is an obvious choice that springs to mind straight away
    Last world class one we had was Pires. Hleb was pretty good but f*cked off to Barca soon enough and had a nothing career.

ReputationRep:
    Madness to think that Pires just retired though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)

Posts like this and others, all just echoes of what I've said before that we need new attacking talent, and people argued "We have Welblack and Box fam"

Also I would like a new striker. Doesn't have to be a worldie, just some one young and potent, because we really don't have a solid backup for Giroud.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.