The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kat_Cuss
Anyone else who applied for Centerview did they call you unannounced. Just had an associate from the London office call to run through my CV?

Yes. Also, second rounds are this week (mine is today :O :'( haha) and AC is in a couple weeks.
Original post by Deltasierra27
Yes. Also, second rounds are this week (mine is today :O :'( haha) and AC is in a couple weeks.

Is there an online test after submittinh app for centerview?
Blackrock Equities under reiview
Original post by gman888
Is there an online test after submittinh app for centerview?

No you do a maths test on site if you make it through to the face to face.
Original post by TheParham
Blackrock Equities under reiview

Good stuff. Did they email you to let you know?
Original post by AenigmaFx
How long after RBC telephone interview did people hear back?

One week. And all I got was an email saying I had passed the telephone interview and was under consideration for an AC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StevenGRogers
Good stuff. Did they email you to let you know?

Yeah, in junk folder tho
Original post by Askaud
Same, had a missed call and listened to the voicemail, saying to call back to discuss application and CV further. I take it you answered the call?

Original post by Kat_Cuss
Anyone else who applied for Centerview did they call you unannounced. Just had an associate from the London office call to run through my CV?

Same, but the girl who called me seem to be an HR from Dartmouth.

Did they tell you when we're going to hear back for the second round?
how technical do people think final round interviews with a boutique with MDs and Directors could get??
Original post by TheParham
Any news on JPM AM anyone?

I'd be surprised if JPM AM start doing interviews anytime soon, I had the phone interview late November last year
Original post by dente
Anyone heard back from Asia Career Jumpstart - London for JPM?

Yes just did video interview. Applied global markets.
Anyone willing to give some tips for HSBC first round telephone interview (can help with DB,MAN...)? PM me
Has anyone done EY numerical? how's it?
Original post by jchap9776
how technical do people think final round interviews with a boutique with MDs and Directors could get??

Not very, it will probably be mostly fit and about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Not very, it will probably be mostly fit and about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd disagree... had a second round today and they suggested the AC will be very technical, although that may just be specific to this firm
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Deltasierra27

what was the first round like? Technical questions or just CV/ competency based ?
Anyone received the video interview for JP Morgan Asia Career Jumpstart - Investment Banking - London?
AC Evercore :u:
Anyone have an insight into Morgan Stanley's first round for sales & trading? PM please

Can also help as i have been trying for UBS first round, Barclays insight round 2, HSBC first round last year, RBS AC all for markets
Original post by giggy12s
AC Evercore :u:

Who does Evercore's recruitment - is it in hour or is it Dartmouth Partners?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending