The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wonder if im beating anyone who has actually tried? :teeth:

Cesc was in my side for his entire injury I think :biggrin:
Reply 4501
RobbieC
Wonder if im beating anyone who has actually tried? :teeth:

Cesc was in my side for his entire injury I think :biggrin:

Just use the "lost your username/password" function if you really want to get back into your account again.
Reply 4502
mc_watson87
I hope I reach 2000 points. =O If I continue at my average rate I get to like 1980 =O.
Pretty certain I've got 5th place in the bag, well happy with that. My early season ambition was top 10 but i thought that would be too tricky. =) Got my eye on gaining a place aswell, with one of the teams above looking shoddy. :teeth:

You were in about 10th for ages cos I was hoping to catch up with you, but then you shot off up the league. More than happy to be finishing in/around the top 15 considering there have been weeks when I've done nothing to it. Hoping that I can hold out to win my head to head though :yeah:
Reply 4503
JR`
You were in about 10th for ages cos I was hoping to catch up with you, but then you shot off up the league. More than happy to be finishing in/around the top 15 considering there have been weeks when I've done nothing to it. Hoping that I can hold out to win my head to head though :yeah:

What's your team called again? I'm around the 15th position mark too.
Murphy :bhangra: It's a good start to the week. Kirkland goes off for Wigan, so chances of him catching Acute Buffonitis for Wednesday is reduced.
Ughh.. picked Cahill over Milner at the last minute and ofcourse, Milner picks up an assist :mad:
Woo Brunt scores (after penalty miss :teeth:)
Reply 4507
mc_watson87

:yep: :bhangra:
mc_watson87

Gerrard :ditto: :cool:
Reply 4509
mc_watson87
Gerrard :ditto: :cool:

:yep: :bhangra:

What are the chances of both of them missing a pen, but still scoring! :teeth:
31 pre bonus with jones figueroa ronaldo(c)x2 and Lampard to play.
Nice of Gerrard to miss the penalty to cancel out Torres' assist, only to score the rebound :colonhash:
Reply 4512
geoff_yin
What's your team called again? I'm around the 15th position mark too.

Giblets R Us :cool:

Quite happy with the unexpected Corluka clean sheet and Hangeland's assist, and Gerrard doing well is good for my head to head thing too - the guy I'm playing who is one of those who clearly hasn't logged in since week one and luckily has Ferdinand, Rooney and Berbatov captain.
Reply 4513
44 for me with VDS, VDS, Evans, Evans, Ronaldo (c), Ronaldo (c), Melchiot and Fabregas to play. :cool:
adam_leeds
31 pre bonus with jones figueroa ronaldo(c)x2 and Lampard to play.

Are man utd playing double this week?!

I didn't even notice that! :eek:

25 so far with Vidic(x2), Ronaldo (c) (x2), Arshavin & Walcott still to play.

Johnson and his 0.. Pah.
23 with Cech, Bosingwa, Vidic, Vidic, Ireland, Ronaldo (c), Ronaldo (c), Rooney and Rooney left.
Reply 4517
.Andrew.
Are man utd playing double this week?!

I didn't even notice that! :eek:

25 so far with Vidic(x2), Ronaldo (c) (x2), Arshavin & Walcott still to play.

Johnson and his 0.. Pah.

Rookie mistake! :p: Lucky you've got two good United players anyway!

Arshavin is highly doubtful for tomorrow match though, which is a big loss.
geoff_yin
Rookie mistake! :p: Lucky you've got two good United players anyway!

Arshavin is highly doubtful for tomorrow match though, which is a big loss.

I totally forgot to check the fixtures! Lucky indeed!

I saw on the news that Arshavin has 'flu' or something like that. I hope he does play, as i got rid of Bosingwa, and could really do with him Assisting Walcott on a few!! :biggrin:
Reply 4519
.Andrew.
I totally forgot to check the fixtures! Lucky indeed!

I saw on the news that Arshavin has 'flu' or something like that. I hope he does play, as i got rid of Bosingwa, and could really do with him Assisting Walcott on a few!! :biggrin:

I'd rather have more goals from Cesc tbh!

Latest