Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I've got a signed copy He came to speak at one of out numerous societies here last year.
    Are your results out yet? I can't remember how many hours you were counting down from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Anyone else see that the Dr that went off to the film crew with Cameron & Clegg has had to take "gardening leave" with no return date set?
    He's such a legend

Bow ties need to make a big comeback.

ReputationRep:
    Am now Dr Captain Crash! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    :awesome: Well done, buddy.

ReputationRep:
    Exams over! Results in just under 3 weeks. Nothing went too bad although once again a paper I can see ****ing people over as both essay options were cardio related which seeing as we did that last year was a little mean. So glad nothing to do with exercise came up

Slighty intimidated by how much clinical stuff some people get in the first 2 years. I have had about 0...

(Original post by lekky)
    Anyone else see that the Dr that went off to the film crew with Cameron & Clegg has had to take "gardening leave" with no return date set?
    I have a feeling that might turn into rather long gardening leave. Personally I would love gardening leave :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Exams over! Results in just under 3 weeks. Nothing went too bad although once again a paper I can see ****ing people over as both essay options were cardio related which seeing as we did that last year was a little mean. So glad nothing to do with exercise came up

Slighty intimidated by how much clinical stuff some people get in the first 2 years. I have had about 0...

I have a feeling that might turn into rather long gardening leave. Personally I would love gardening leave :moon:
    He probably needed a break if you flew off the handle that easily at a few people with their sleeves rolled down! Poor guy...

ReputationRep:
    He's still at work at his private practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    Awesome! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    So, I finally got in from work at half past midnight and couldn't sleep. I now have to be in work in 8 hours for 12 hours.

I love my life.

>.<

ReputationRep:
    7am on a Saturday is no time to be getting up. Damn work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    Are your results out yet? I can't remember how many hours you were counting down from!
    Yup. (y)

...now to plan my exit from TSR :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    7am on a Saturday is no time to be getting up. Damn work.
    I got up at 6 to go running before I go home from uni, only for it to be raining :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Spent the last week getting up late, slouching with mates playing COD, listening to the John le Carre novels, going out, and going to sleep at horrendous hours... I just love summer <3

ReputationRep:
    I've got a signed copy He came to speak at one of out numerous societies here last year.
    Jealous! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    http://twitpic.com/5giuvy
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    AMAZING!

Homoeopathy and the people who use it and peddle it fascinate me.

ReputationRep:
    talking of books - saw a first edition of Harvey's De Motu Cordis, 1628, behind some very think glass...very surreal.

ReputationRep:
    Rage at how that orthopod David Nunn is now on 'gardening leave'. Admittedly, not the best way of going about it, but he had a point, and he got that across effectively in the sense that the crew left. This compares to the recent infection control lecture we got consisting of 2 nurses telling a lecture theatre of medical students how to put on a plastic aproan correctly and how to take it off so that you don't smear stuff all over yourself - this is of course what we'd been doing for a good portion of the year. Then they proceeded to read us the signs that go above isolation bays - pointing out some require gown and gloves - because we can't read? I appreciate emphasizing a message because it isn't done, but going through sceanarios of 'what colour sign would you put on the door'? just completly cemented everyones' view that infection control are patronising sods.

ReputationRep:
    this time next month... FREEEEEEEDOM!!

ReputationRep:
    Yup. (y)

...now to plan my exit from TSR :p:
    Congratulations! How are you celebrating the doctorness?

'Grats also to Dr Captain Crash!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.