Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Why is it so quiet in here?

:woo: Congrats, man.
    Thanks :awesome: Not quite sure how that happened, but I'm hardly complaining :grin: Good luck with yours! They come out in... two weeks time?

It's silent as the grave. Must be because everyone is so busy in the place that exists I heard something about a revival?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undulipodia)
    Thanks :awesome: Not quite sure how that happened, but I'm hardly complaining :grin: Good luck with yours! They come out in... two weeks time?
    Mine are out on the 11th. I'll be pissed off for not getting a first, but from how exams went I'm fairly certain I won't, so ah well.

ReputationRep:
    Been whitewater kayaking today for the first time since March. Aching horribly. I suspect I won't be able to move tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    I went on a rather massive shopping spree in the sale at Zara today (well... those clothes will last me for several years now). Saved about a third today! I do love that shop.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, that was tight! Murray through, but the 11pm finish rule had to be bended by a couple of minutes.

And I thought Zara only sold women's clothes. You can tell I've never been in.

But the Debenhams sale (love that place) is now up to 70% off

ReputationRep:
    Just heard that one of the TOWIE 'stars' has released a single .... :eek: What has the music industry come to?!

ReputationRep:
    Inb4someone else says the first post of the month - haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone Can I join you? I've only just discovered this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerys :))
    Hi everyone Can I join you? I've only just discovered this thread!
    No need to ask, just butt in the conversation when you feel like it. It's what everyone else does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muddy_Hands)
    No need to ask, just butt in the conversation when you feel like it. It's what everyone else does
    Haha, thanks

ReputationRep:
    im bored of home theres no gays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickTackToe)
    im bored of home theres no gays
    Unless you live in a village or in the countryside or something, I'm sure there are lots about but you've probably not just spoken to them yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I swear my taste in TV is getting increasingly trashy. Since the likes of Desperate Housewives and Glee have permanently ended/no new episodes until September 13th I'm getting into another summer of reality TV. Big Brother and Geordie Shore as per, but I checked out Channel Five's new series of The Bachelor and it looks pretty good tbh (for a self-confessed reality fan though, I had no idea who Spencer Matthews was as I've never watched Made in Chelsea). Got to admit I think Channel Five have really upped their game recently (either that or I just like their shows) as I NEVER used to watch that channel other than for my nightly trip to Summer Bay (Home and Away is awesome don't diss ).
    can't sstp[ watching ****e 9****e keyoboardd)

ReputationRep:
    I'm drinking port right now. Port is a rather underappreciated drink.....

....granted, I may be drinking it from a Homer Simpson mug but I still feel a false sense of poshness washing over me.

Port port port.... :banana::bban::banana::bban::banana::bban:

ReputationRep:
    ^ port is good Although I don't drink it often.

I have absolutely nothing to do, so I'm gonna lurk in here.

ReputationRep:
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Administrator agreed to letting me be a mod again

:danceboy:

Plus it's Canada Day so going shooting of course
    Last time I was there some guy let me try out one of these

ReputationRep:
    My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Or is that not necessary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Or is that not necessary?
    Of course it's not necessary. Why would it be? You don't need special provisions. Your sexual orientation isn't something which needs to be declared. (That is also why I'm against the idea of 'coming out'.)
    What would you want them to do, pair you up with a lesbian? They can't make sure your male room-mate isn't a homophobe, and in any case, you needn't pander to their prejudices.

(Original post by Crisps)
    And I thought Zara only sold women's clothes. You can tell I've never been in.
    You should go! Everyone should!
    I have never felt so preppy with my clothes though :\ AH well. I like being an iconaclast

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got their results and passed! Me and craig get ours on the 6th July next week. I don't know about Craig, but I'm ****TING myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Snrub)
    I'm drinking port right now. Port is a rather underappreciated drink.....

Port port port.... :banana::bban::banana::bban::banana::bban:
    OK you may think I'm a bit thick here lol, but what type of alcohol is port?? It's just I've never seen it on sale in the shops or in bars or anything

(Original post by Gews)

Plus it's Canada Day
    Happy Canada day or Joyeuse journée canadienne si tu habites a Quebec ou une autre ville franco-canadienne

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.