Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how they handle EU applicants (not international though)? are the chances of getting into LSE rather low?
    waiting for a decision too, got the 7 weeks e-mail lat week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loisanne123)
    Just had an 'among the strongest' email for History, and now another four weeks...
    I had that exact email....two months a go..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pranatirao)
    39 in the IB and you?
    A*A*B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracelich)
    At least I wasn't rejected on my Birthday. So, if it's next week, I don't care haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'd be cruel for them to reject you after having waited so long...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got offers for International Relations?

Has anyone's deadline for a reply passed yet? I was due a final decision on the 24th for IR but no reply

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)
    What are the chances of getting a rejection after receiving the "stronger application in your cohort" email?
    That's a good question, was anyone rejected after this email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    That's a good question, was anyone rejected after this email?
    Not many from what i know. But i think its still possible.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from IR on the end of Friday...

I havent sat on a level yet, got predicted average, and got average high school qualification..

I still cant believe I could get it!! I did not expect I gonna get a decision quite quickly...

Best wishes for those who are still waiting decision!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by song1993)

I havent sat on a level yet, got predicted average, and got average high school qualification..

I still cant believe I could get it!! I did not expect I gonna get a decision quite quickly...

Congratulations. When did you apply to get such a quick decision? Any sort of pre decision emails like the much talked about 2 and 7 (and 4 and whatever e mail)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silonthesofa)
    Congratulations. When did you apply to get such a quick decision? Any sort of pre decision emails like the much talked about 2 and 7 (and 4 and whatever e mail)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!! I am sorry that I said in the wrong way. I thought my application would be considered longer at least, as my grade is not good..

I applied on 9th of October, and just received 2 weeks email.. then I've heard nothing before offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by song1993)

Congratulations! I applied 17th October for IR, received all the emails but still no final decision

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TARIK_)
    Congratulations! I applied 17th October for IR, received all the emails but still no final decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still waiting for an email from LSE too. I applied for International Relations as well. Really hoping to hear from them soon. It's making me really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoxylady)
    Still waiting for an email from LSE too. I applied for International Relations as well. Really hoping to hear from them soon. It's making me really nervous!
    Are you waiting for a final decision ATM too? Like is your 12 weeks that they specified in the first week up? Yeah it's a bit worrying, quite a few people got rejections/offers last week.. We'll probs get replies soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!! Best of luck in your application!!

I hope it will come soon!!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you waiting for a final decision ATM too? Like is your 12 weeks that they specified in the first week up? Yeah it's a bit worrying, quite a few people got rejections/offers last week.. We'll probs get replies soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I got an email from them about 5 days ago saying that they will contact me in the next two weeks. I'm also hearing that other people have already gotten rejections and offers so the wait feels like a very nerve-inducing one. I guess no news is good news for now..

ReputationRep:
    Applying for IR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people applying for IR here.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything for accounting and finance? :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    They email you if you get an offer/rejection but even if they didn't, you would receive an email that your UCAS Track was updated.
    Thanks and what course have you applied to?? Are you still waiting for decisions like me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowy_winter1996)
    Has anyone heard anything for accounting and finance? :|
    Yeah, a friend of mine got an offer two weeks ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.