Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Coventry did the same last season, coming back from 2 goals down at home to win 3-2. The winner from Armstrong was ridiculous technique and cool from him. I highly recommend everybody to see the goal.

He receives in the box, turns and does a flick which kills two defends and then strikes the ball left foot in the bottom right corner. All this in closing stages in the game- incredible.

Coventry overall look decent, they just need to get to Jan, still in the top 6 and I think with reinforcements, they can make a solid challenge for promotion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpueawutORs
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Coventry did the same last season, coming back from 2 goals down at home to win 3-2. The winner from Armstrong was ridiculous technique and cool from him. I highly recommend everybody to see the goal.

He receives in the box, turns and does a flick which kills two defends and then strikes the ball left foot in the bottom right corner. All this in closing stages in the game- incredible.

Coventry overall look decent, they just need to get to Jan, still in the top 6 and I think with reinforcements, they can make a solid challenge for promotion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpueawutORs
    They desperately need defensive cover and to keep Armstrong tbh.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A full football league program tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    A full football league program tomorrow.
    What channel and time ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by redleader1)
    What channel and time ?
    I imagine sky Sports special will be covering it from half 7 tomorrow, I was slightly wrong it's just a full Championship program.

Birmingham v Blackburn 19:45
    Brentford v Hull 19:45
    Bristol City v Wolves 19:45
    Burnley v Fulham 19:45
    Derby v QPR 19:45
    Ipswich v Bolton 19:45
    Leeds v Cardiff 19:45
    Middlesbrough v Rotherham 19:45
    MK Dons v Charlton 19:45
    Preston v Nottm Forest 19:45
    Sheff Wed v Brighton 19:45
    Reading v Huddersfield 20:00

League One

Bradford v Blackpool 19:45
    Coventry v Barnsley 19:45

(Original post by barnetlad)
    FC United of Manchester being forced by the FA to charge a minimum price for their FA Cup tie and have it on tv is wrong in my opinion. Not sure if minimum pricing is within UK law.
    (Original post by United1892)
    Tickets will be £9 due to agreement with Chesterfield and the FA. That price is there to stop big clubs charging nowt for cup games and stopping the small clubs getting a decent pay day as well.
    Well the issue here was that we charge less than the minimum for regular home games and we also set all our prices for the season by agreement of the members, which is written into the club constitution. Glad that Chesterfield and the FA have agreed to let us charge £9 though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Well the issue here was that we charge less than the minimum for regular home games and we also set all our prices for the season by agreement of the members, which is written into the club constitution. Glad that Chesterfield and the FA have agreed to let us charge £9 though.
    That's a much better system than most clubs have, the joys of being fan-owned. It was always likely to be allowed anyway Chesterfield don't need the extra at most £2500 they would have got. If you were the league 1 club and Chesterfield were non league club it would have been a different issue.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Game of the night will undoubtedly be the one at Hillsborough.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Game of the night will undoubtedly be the one at Hillsborough.
    I partly wish I had gone to this one now rather than their game against Nottingham Forest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I partly wish I had gone to this one now rather than their game against Nottingham Forest.
    Set to be a cracker, I'm sure.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on Coventry's welcoming of Barnsley, too.

ReputationRep:
    £30M the price put on Leeds United by Don Cellino. Can't see Leeds fans United raising that amount of money, and even if they do I don't see how they'll afford to run the club. Would need substantial investors.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Always knew there would be a catch for the Leeds Supporters when he agreed to sell the club to them.

ReputationRep:
    Always knew there would be a catch for the Leeds Supporters when he agreed to sell the club to them.
    It also appears he won't grant an exclusivity period to them either.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    It also appears he won't grant an exclusivity period to them either.
    Any wonder Leeds fans have had enough.

ReputationRep:
    We've only bloody gone and done a win. At home. Against Cardiff. Midweek. What a time to be alive!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Joe Cole bags a 25-yard goal-kick for Coventry. Great stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Joe Cole bags a 25-yard goal-kick for Coventry. Great stuff.
    Goal kick?! And yes, the top 4 now just separated by a point, very exciting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Barnsley lost 4-3 to Coventry.
    They were always behind in the game but it's still typical of them to go hard against a top team and load every game to the teams around them.

My Grandfather is gonna be so pissed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Goal kick?! And yes, the top 4 now just separated by a point, very exciting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Free-kick I meant!

Very tight at the top.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford move to 9th

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.