Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    22 points so far and 7 players to play still. I wasted my captaincy on Sanchez though.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez injured again.

ReputationRep:
    These last few games weeks have taught me a lesson, and thats just stick to Kane as captain :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Sanchez injured again.
    Bye bye alexis.
    Will probably throw in Cazorla and use the money to improve defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Gutted for the 2,000 people who've already transferred Sanchez IN tonight
    do people know something i don't or is everyone just knee-jerking because he got knocked about a bit and taken off after 70 mins? I can see how it'd suit you for everyone to believe Sanchez is broken ;0 He wont even be playing in the league for ten days!

guy'll be back in the team on Sunday for the cup. Just not up front on his own. I fricking knew inside that was a mistake and really should've listened to my heart. Wont touch the ball and will get hauled off after 60 minutes I told my friends, minutes before giving him the armband.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling smug at staying off the Sanchez bandwagon now. Captain Sturridge has set me up pretty well for tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Still 10 days till Arsenal play again in the league so Sanchez might be fine for then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wisdom not starting again, he's my 3rd sub anyway but it might be time to get rid.
    Why not?
    He's had a great season; does pulis not like him?

I've had him since the start

ReputationRep:
    So never actually had the chance to change my team. So captain Terry again. Hope it pays off this time. :unimpressed:

Wouldn't have captained Kane so not missed out of on too much either way really.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it. 2 goals for Aguero tonight. Shouldn't have gone with the popular opinion on here that City wouldn't do well at Stoke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bah had Aguero captain for last 2-3 games but took him, typical.

ReputationRep:
    Yea Wisdom hasn't played lately.

Thankfully Zouma comes on for me with a clean sheet. I think I might break 60 points? Not bad for having captained Sanchez for a massive 4 points total..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    68 points, delighted with that. Everyone who I had playing today got something.
    i got 64, VERY happy with that considering the average was only 40 and my captain choice couldn't have been worse.
    sturridge, kane or aguero would've all given me a solid captain points total

bringing in rotating keepers was a big move; adrian got sent off (still got 4 points:eek:) but luckily i was playing foster who picked up a tidy 7
    overall, lovely week; up to 29th on the TSR league.
    initially aimed for a top 50 finish, however top 25 is something to aspire to

ReputationRep:
    Only last week I said I would captain aguero every week. Bottled it big time.

ReputationRep:
    Well...****

• Baines (Doubtful)
    • Sánchez (Doubtful)
    • Oscar (Doubtful)
    • Agüero (Doubtful)
    • Bertrand (Suspended)
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez fit for the FA cup match as expected.

Spurs to have a DGW on GW 28, blank GW 27 - They have Swansea and then QPR GW 28.

Chelsea will possibly be midweek as their match v Leicester was going to be televised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Sanchez fit for the FA cup match as expected.

Spurs to have a DGW on GW 28, blank GW 27 - They have Swansea and then QPR GW 28.

Chelsea will possibly be midweek as their match v Leicester was going to be televised.
    Guess everyone will captain Kane/Eriksen for GW28.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Have 2 players each from Chelsea and Spurs as it stands. Don't think there's any point of getting rid of Spurs players for 1 GW when they have a DGW the next GW...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea DGW on GW 34 - v Arsenal and Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    Do I captain Aguero or Hazard? Hmmmm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.