Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    What's up mate?
    Everything, I don't belong on this planet.
    I should be gone by now.

I'm just a pile of **** shaped into a human.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SenSel)
    I should be gone by now.

Not true in the slightest! :nah:

:hugs:

(Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Had to call the crisis team. **** it.
    Huge hugs, hope they do their best to keep you safe :console: :hugs:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    Fingers crossed things are only up from here :hugs:
    Thanks lovely :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    I should be gone by now.

Not true at all :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Easter!!!! Now it is chocolate time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Not true at all :nah:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Not true in the slightest! :nah:
    Thanks guys, but I really really am. Really hope the way out is soon.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's in your hands only. The world is a better place with you in it though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys want a bit of advice here, thinking of moving but torn between a 2 bedroom flat in a small town(more like a large village) with good transport links by bus and train and a few miles from about 4 seasisde towns but only Tesco in town and one or two takeaways and cafes, and has riverside walks and county parks and only costs like £200 a month but slow expensive internet compared to a 3 bedroom large flat in main town of region but 10 minutes walk to main bus stop and in rough area costing £250 but less than a mile to town centre which has a lot of shops and all major supermarkets and fibre broadband.

The only real difference in transport is the village one takes 3 hours by bus to parents as it has to go to the city first and other one is 1 hour by train(and about 15 minutes to get to train station) and the village takes a hour to get to city and town one takes 45 minutes(plus about 10 minutes to walk so about the same)

So the village one has a lot of beautiful scenery and seaside towns are easy to reach by bus or train and fast but nowhere to really go for a pint apart from old mens pubs, town have loads of takeaways, can go to club in town and fast internet if bored.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What Scary said :yes:

(Original post by drbluebox)
    Hey guys want a bit of advice here, thinking of moving but torn between a 2 bedroom flat in a small town(more like a large village) with good transport links by bus and train and a few miles from about 4 seasisde towns but only Tesco in town and one or two takeaways and cafes, and has riverside walks and county parks and only costs like £200 a month but slow expensive internet compared to a 3 bedroom large flat in main town of region but 10 minutes walk to main bus stop and in rough area costing £250 but less than a mile to town centre which has a lot of shops and all major supermarkets and fibre broadband.

The only real difference in transport is the village one takes 3 hours by bus to parents as it has to go to the city first and other one is 1 hour by train(and about 15 minutes to get to train station) and the village takes a hour to get to city and town one takes 45 minutes(plus about 10 minutes to walk so about the same)

So the village one has a lot of beautiful scenery and seaside towns are easy to reach by bus or train and fast but nowhere to really go for a pint apart from old mens pubs, town have loads of takeaways, can go to club in town and fast internet if bored.
    I would have gone for the village one but slow Internet is a pain, tbh, so my vote is with the other one
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So the crisis team told me to distract myself and if I still feel bad/paranoid call back at 9. Maybe some people need reminding to things to help them selves but for the most part it kinda goes without saying that I've already tried this, which is why I'm calling. No sure if there's any point calling at 9. New staff on some may be worth it :dontknow:

(Original post by Jay84)
    I know how you feel. Wish I had the answer but I don't. Hope things look up tomorrow
    Big hugs. I'm in a crying mood. At least when I'm a pensioner I'll have experience of the loneliness:sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    So the crisis team told me to distract myself and if I still feel bad/paranoid call back at 9. Maybe some people need reminding to things to help them selves but for the most part it kinda goes without saying that I've already tried this, which is why I'm calling. No sure if there's any point calling at 9. New staff on some may be worth it :dontknow:
    Urgh, such noobosity (them, not you). Is there anything we can do to help? I'm on Facebook lurking if talking would help :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Urgh, such noobosity (them, not you). Is there anything we can do to help? I'm on Facebook lurking if talking would help :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thank you :hugs:
    No problem, poke me if that would help :console: I promise to try and be better than the crisis team. Not that that's saying much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Big hugs. I'm in a crying mood. At least when I'm a pensioner I'll have experience of the loneliness:sad:
    No reason for you to be lonely at any stage, I'm sorry your in crying mood - is there anyone you can call?

I'm not crying but I am very irritable. I went out today and it was busy and everyone was barging past and I just felt more lonely and insignificant.

Spoilered for ED trigger:

Spoiler:
    Show

My eating is getting problematic again. Think I am still probably a healthy weight but have NO appetite. Hadn't eaten since Thursday lunch and just forced myself to eat some chicken and I had half of it and just feel sick now. Don't know whether it is subconciously self harming or what. I can't be bothered eating alone. For the past couple of weeks I eat lunch at work and that's it. Maybe I dont feel I deserve to eat alone, I don't know. Previously when I have had eating problems it has been because of mania or anxiety/ocd but I don't think that is happening at the moment. I think I just feel not good enough.

ReputationRep:
    What Scary said :yes:

I would have gone for the village one but slow Internet is a pain, tbh, so my vote is with the other one
    Hmm looking at google there is fibre in certain parts of the village, there is also Sky or TalkTalk llu but I know that is limited by distance as was a mile and a half from exchange at old house and got 4 meg, and its about the same here that being said if its got a good 3G signal I can use my phone as its unlimited and can tether.

Only thing its apart from white goods its unfurnished whilst other is 3 bedrooms and furnished and I am thinking I can rent out a 2nd bedroom easier in the town one to cover things like council tax and utilities and it would be hard to rent out spare room in the village

ReputationRep:

Personally id go for the village but im a country bumpkin, so it really is down to preference

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Personally id go for the village but im a country bumpkin, so it really is down to preference

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too at least I moved to countryside when I was 12 till I moved aged 17(then for 18 months when I was 19)

My logic is I may not leave the house for days so living in a town may be a waste but when I do I like to have everything local to me such as supermarkets, discount shops like Home Bargains, to go for a pint and see people own age etc(not that I ever do so I just like having the option) but the same feeling for countryside things like rivers.

The only set bonus in the town is its 25 minutes to a massive shopping centre and near a museum thats it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hmm looking at google there is fibre in certain parts of the village, there is also Sky or TalkTalk llu but I know that is limited by distance as was a mile and a half from exchange at old house and got 4 meg, and its about the same here that being said if its got a good 3G signal I can use my phone as its unlimited and can tether.

Only thing its apart from white goods its unfurnished whilst other is 3 bedrooms and furnished and I am thinking I can rent out a 2nd bedroom easier in the town one to cover things like council tax and utilities and it would be hard to rent out spare room in the village
    Furnished is much easier but I've never rented, so you're best off getting advice from someone who knows what they're talking about!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else really struggle with concentration and understanding what you're reading?

Trying to make this recipe (http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/slo...ed-porterhouse ) and there's so many steps I just can't get my head around it. I'll probably do something wrong and waste $15 steak.

I've also been trying to read the Idiot by Dostoyevsky but getting nowhere.

Another thing is I lose focus while typing and how to spell words leaves my mind halfway through, thank **** for spell checker.

I feel like such a dumb ****. It's hard to believe I did so well at school yet struggle so much now with relatively simple tasks.

ReputationRep:
    feel really low

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.