Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No top player wants to come to Arsenal unless they are forced out lets be real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Last world class one we had was Pires. Hleb was pretty good but f*cked off to. Barca soon enough and had a nothing career.
    Pires played LW. Mad to think we've literally never had a WC RW.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger hasn't moved on with the times. After moving to the Emirates he was never the top top manager that Sir Alex was, that Guardiola, Ancelotti and Mourinho soon became. 3 wins in 17 against our next opponents is most likely to become 3 in 18. And it'll be because Wenger didn't make the right decisions. He only makes them to stay in the job longer. But he'll never win the fans over. The fans that pay the highest ticket prices to see their team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Pires played LW. Mad to think we've literally never had a WC RW.
    but we're not a world class team so.......

It would be like Liverpool saying they've never had a world class RW, but then again even they were world class at one point (1975-1985)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    but we're not a world class team so.......

It would be like Liverpool saying they've never had a world class RW, but then again even they were world class at one point (1975-1985)
    We've had plenty of world class RWs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Name 3 from 95 onwards

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan. And Kel)
    Name 3 from 95 onwards

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't say we had 3 from 95 onwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    point wasn't really about Liverpool.

It was about expecting Arsenal to have had world class players in every position when it's never been a world class team.

Good? Yeah. Elite? Yeah at one point. World Class? Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Ljungberg, Overmars and Pires are the only quality wingers we've had during the Wenger years.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester score in the 89th minute!

Unlucky guys

ReputationRep:
    Leicester will be five points clear of us. Or at least four.

ReputationRep:
    In other news, Sanogo has scored a hattrick for Charlton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    In other news, Sanogo has scored a hattrick for Charlton.
    Sanogo > Rashford > Martial > Messi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Leicester will be five points clear of us. Or at least four.
    I'll cut you a deal mate. If arsenal lose tomorrow, I won't post on his thread for a month, but if we win, you can't post on this forum for a month?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I'll cut you a deal mate. If arsenal lose tomorrow, I won't post on his thread for a month, but if we win, you can't post on this forum for a month?
    If they draw, can neither of you post for a month?

Please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    A loss is very much what our anti-autistic fan base deserves, thank you very much. Besides, I ain't got time for a bunch of people who whine when they lose, see how real champions win leagues: they put defeats behind them quickly. Whereas we have to go through seven or eight of them before getting our act together, by that time some other team is already off into the distance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Sanogo > Rashford > Martial > Messi
    Funny Lucy.

ReputationRep:
    Wonder what they're feeding our scrubs south of the river. Better send theo there for a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLittlestElf)
    Funny Lucy.
    this guy's not even a dupe and he knows lucio.is.btchboy Lucinda :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    A loss is very much what our anti-autistic fan base deserves, thank you very much. Besides, I ain't got time for a bunch of people who whine when they lose, see how real champions win leagues: they put defeats behind them quickly. Whereas we have to go through seven or eight of them before getting our act together, by that time some other team is already off into the distance.
    You should be a politician Shawn, superb deflecting of the proposition. Very David Cameron 2k14.
    So i will ask again, if we lose, i won't post for a month in the arsenal thread, if we win, you don't. Deal?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.