Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by HAnwar)
    What now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Yes
    Nothing lol. It went from My Little Pony to Apprentice to Pak news real quick so I left the room lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by h333)
    He is not even in the elections so no point. Who do you support Clinton or Trump?
    Of those two, I'd say I prefer Clinton, if only because her opponent is unfit for any public office.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And also because I want to see the public option idea tried out, I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah:

"This whole religion revolves around knowing the truth and acting by it, and action must be accompanied by patience."

(Majmoo-ul-Fataawaa, 10/38)

ReputationRep:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nothing lol. It went from My Little Pony to Apprentice to Pak news real quick so I left the room lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :toofunny:
    Pak news 😂 omd idk why it sounds soo funny I can just imagine you getting annoyed. :hugs:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Of those two, I'd say I prefer Clinton, if only because her opponent is unfit for any public office.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And also because I want to see the public option idea tried out, I suppose...
    Lool ok, fair enough...but I just don't trust herrr and Trump I don't get most of the time 😐

(Original post by IdeasForLife)

Poor child may Allah bless his mercy and help those in need. Ameen. Exactly look what our world has come to...they care more about some guy looking good and giving contracts out when they could be helping the poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Pak news 😂 omd idk why it sounds soo funny I can just imagine you getting annoyed. :hugs:

Lool ok, fair enough...but I just don't trust herrr and Trump I don't get most of the time 😐

Poor child may Allah bless his mercy and help those in need. Ameen. Exactly look what our world has come to...they care more about some guy looking good and giving contracts out when they could be helping the poor.
    Ameen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)

Haha

Ameen. That's Pakistan for you.

Anyways I'm off. Salam c

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://youtu.be/GtEQGH3v_yw

Haha

Ameen. That's Pakistan for you.

Anyways I'm off. Salam c

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol.

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x

ReputationRep:

Awake, looking outside...soo quiet and peaceful SubhanAllah...but looking up to the sky with no visible stars...quite sad.

ReputationRep:
    The Messenger of Allah (SalAllahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:

“The thing that I fear most for you is minor shirk.”
    They said: “O Messenger of Allah (SalAllahu Alayhi Wasallam), what is minor shirk?” He (SalAllahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “Showing off, for Allah will say on the Day when people are recompensed for their actions: ‘Go to those for whom you were showing off with your deeds in the world, and see what reward you find with them.’”

[Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 951]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Awake, looking outside...soo quiet and peaceful SubhanAllah...but looking up to the sky with no visible stars...quite sad.
    Lol so deep over a cloudy sky hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)

Yes exactly, I see so many kids from pakistan and afghanistan selling chai, sweets and polishing shoes etc. This one time I met a very young like literally babies probably 4 years old brother and sister, the little one (sister) came to me to sell sweets, she was mashALLAH so cute truly a baby princess. I was shocked by how young they were, she even refused to take money without giving me sweets in return. Trust me they were so young and innocent that I was finding it really hard to leave them alone, my heart was broken, though they seem very happy, but I knew how difficult it would be for them and their parents.

(Original post by YouHaveProblems)
    Lol so deep over a cloudy sky hahaha
    I was expecting to see some stars 😐 anyway hope you are ok.

(Original post by Warrior Gene)
    Yes exactly, I see so many kids from pakistan and afghanistan selling chai, sweets and polishing shoes etc. This one time I met a very young like literally babies probably 4 years old brother and sister, the little one (sister) came to me to sell sweets, she was mashALLAH so cute truly a baby princess. I was shocked by how young they were, she even refused to take money without giving me sweets in return. Trust me they were so young and innocent that I was finding it really hard to leave them alone, my heart was broken, though they seem very happy, but I knew how difficult it would be for them and their parents.
    I can so relate have experienced so many moments like that. One time, in Afg, I went out to shop with my family and I saw a very old man (may Allah bless him and his family. Ameen) with his chidren behind him. And he just kept calling on to others to help as his children were hungry and he could not provide for them that day :cry2: he kept making duas and recalling names of Allah swt, SubhanAllah. I just felt sad all day after that. I felt so helpless even after helping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    I can so relate have experienced so many moments like that. One time, in Afg, I went out to shop with my family and I saw a very old man (may Allah bless him and his family. Ameen) with his chidren behind him. And he just kept calling on to others to help as his children were hungry and he could not provide for them that day :cry2: he kept making duas and recalling names of Allah swt, SubhanAllah. I just felt sad all day after that. I felt so helpless even after helping.
    You did what you could, may ALLAH help the poor and the needy.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.