Ah, knew I missed something...

...actually, I should probably edit my post; it sounds like I'm having sex
    we all know what youre think of then :p:
    and ive never had sex that required rotation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    we all know what youre think of then :p:
    and ive never had sex that required rotation
    You haven't? :eek: Have sex along to You Spin Me Right Round and it'll get you in the mood to try it :ninja:

(Original post by Dalimyr)
    You haven't? :eek: Have sex along to You Spin Me Right Round and it'll get you in the mood to try it :ninja:
    i need a dancing partner first

nobody wants to hear my joke

i like jokes do tell.

YAY!!

A guy stops by to visit his friend. They talk for a while and then the friend asks, "My feet are cold. Would you be so kind as to go get me my sneakers please?" The guest obliges and goes upstairs. There he sees his friend's daughters, both very good looking. Being the adventurous and quick thinking kind, he says: "Hi, ladies! Your daddy sent me here to have sex with you!" They stare at him and say, "That can't be!" He replies, "OK, let's check!" He shouts at his friend down the stairs, "Both of them?" "Yes, both of them!"

:rofl: nice

those girls are a bit naive, me thinks!

(p.s. I love the phrase "me thinks" - so grammatically incorrect it makes my toes curl and yet also thrilling rotten to say)

do you have a joke - I have another even funnier one ... give me 1 min.

im not sure any of my jokes are suitable for this part of the forum :p:

ReputationRep:
    I stooped to pick a buttercup. Why people leave buttocks lying around, I've no idea.

:p:

OK these are two gay jokes - but very funny:

There were three couples on a cruise ship, 2 straight couples and one gay couple. The cruise ship runs into a hurricane and all the people aboard die. The three couples go to the gates of heaven to seek entry.

The man in the first straight couple steps up and Gabriel says "John, I just can't let you in. You loved money too much. Look, you even married a woman named Penny." They are sent away and the man from the second straight couple steps up.

Gabriel says "Jim, I just can't let you in. You loved food too much. Look, you even married a woman named Candy." They are sent away.

So the third couple see this and one guy says to the other, "This doesn't look too good for us ****!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer the second.

:rofl: i like the first one more, ive heard 2nd before

LOL - I am glad you liked them.
    Does this section get moderated btw?

yea, by me

ha ha - I was thinking with all the 'spaming' here ... ?!?
    I guess a corrupt mod is awesome

me corrupt? :ninja: never :angel:
    nah spams fine in soc chat forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    me corrupt? :ninja: never :angel:
    nah spams fine in soc chat forum
    do you really need to ask that question?

:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    does den need a huggle?

:sadnod:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.