Coca Cola (Sweet & Sticky)
    30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    Wait... what? :awesome:

Yeah, George Square is quite nice round this time. We were there at Xmas last year. So what's planned with the new lady on Friday?

Ape... the balloon thing is a genuinely epic idea, but probably not worth the risk (of the ride being cancelled, of crashing and dying, et cetera) during the winter...

Glasgow tommorow night, maybe the cinema. If she wants to see 'New Moon' I will have to agree, don't want arguments on the first date, but I think she's going to see it with her friends anyway. :p:

The balloon thing is an epic idea from Ape, but as you said, it's a bit too risky. Also would be quite expensive too. I love George Square at Xmas, everyone seems to be in the Christmas mood and it's dark with the lights. :awesome:

So that girl who wrote a newspaper article behind my back has offered to set up a school newspaper. At first, she kept it secret from me, but today she asked me to write an article for the front page. At first I was going to tell her to shove it, but then decided to write it, put my name next to it and have the teachers talking about my article, and not her idea to set it up. :whip:

Karma's a *****! :awesome:

(Original post by LuhLah)
    Guess who just sent away their application :woo:
    Congrats! :dancing:

(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    So that girl who wrote a newspaper article behind my back has offered to set up a school newspaper. At first, she kept it secret from me, but today she asked me to write an article for the front page. At first I was going to tell her to shove it, but then decided to write it, put my name next to it and have the teachers talking about my article, and not her idea to set it up. :whip:

Peace. :p: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :dancing:
    It's in my ref's hands now!!! When are you sending yer application away??

(Btw, how awkward is that question in the personal details "Do you not want do recieve mailings from UCAS? Yes No" :indiff: More like "Do you want to recieve mailing from UCAS? Duh" :yep: )

:awesome:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

Good on ya

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I've got my preparation for Higher Education and my optional science unit thing where we have to do experiments and stuff

Imma add sugar to sulphuric acid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Some other CompScis were discussing it. Someone has already done it apparently
    Must be available somewhere on the CL website, I guess.

Incidentally, are we still on Lecture Notes III: Integration in maths? I really hope we are - whoever it was that recommended not being ill during term time had an excellent point. I'm now bricking it about being able to catch up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :lolwut:

So what did you choose?
    No, I don't want to not receive mailings from UCAS, because I want to receive mailings from UCAS.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    No, I don't want to not receive mailings from UCAS, because I want to receive mailings from UCAS.

:facepalm2:
    I think that question's slightly misleading. I agree that you do want (some) mailings from UCAS, but I think that the ones its talking about are the spam ones about yougofurther and other surveys that I'm still receiving despite being at university. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Must be available somewhere on the CL website, I guess.

Incidentally, are we still on Lecture Notes III: Integration in maths? I really hope we are - whoever it was that recommended not being ill during term time had an excellent point. I'm now bricking it about being able to catch up.
    We are starting probability next lecture. You didn't miss much today, just some examples.

Don't worry, vacation is just around the corner and you can catch up then (or even overtake :p: )

ReputationRep:
    We are starting probability next lecture. You didn't miss much today, just some examples.
    Right, brilliant, I can handle that - do the supervision questions with the lecture notes as a reference, move on and then come back to catch up and consolidate over the vacation, as you say!

ReputationRep:
    Non-uniform day tomorrow people (School attendees)
    Not everywhere, surely? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Right, brilliant, I can handle that - do the supervision questions with the lecture notes as a reference, move on and then come back to catch up and consolidate over the vacation, as you say!
    One of my Physics supervision partners haven't been to a Physics lecture for two weeks. "Just A-level maths and Feynman lectures" as he says :sigh:

Our school is run by someone who is like Stalin and Hitler combined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Our school is run by someone who is like Stalin and Hitler combined.
    :awesome: does he have only half a handlebar moustache then?

:awesome: does he have only half a handlebar moustache then?
    No, he's bald and wears glasses.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww

I get a non-uniform everyday :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Glasgow tommorow night, maybe the cinema.
    Cineworld? If so, it looks like our powers could be confined simultaneously in the same building for the first time. :awesome:

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    Cineworld? If so, it looks like our powers could be confined simultaneously in the same building for the first time. :awesome:
    Indeed, it is the world of cinema. :awesome: We would probably walk by each other; sit next to each other, without knowing. But fear not, that is simply the way modern society is nowadays.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.