Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    'Morning', gays. I'd forgotten what sleeping in to 1pm was like.

Port is great, I had quite a bit last week. Not really the time of year for it now though he says in as Oxford a way as possible. :holmes:

(Original post by The Fez)
    My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Or is that not necessary?
    Not necessary.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I should come to Bath more often, have had a brilliant weekend :yep: such fun!

Guy on my platform is singing with a guy on the opposite platform - can't get any better then this

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    OK you may think I'm a bit thick here lol, but what type of alcohol is port?? It's just I've never seen it on sale in the shops or in bars or anything

It's a fortified wine, I have some in the cupboard now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    'Morning', gays. I'd forgotten what sleeping in to 1pm was like.

Not necessary.
    I wish I could sleep in until late. I just can't, sleeping in gives me a major headache.

And okay, thanks

(Original post by thurin)
    Of course it's not necessary. Why would it be? You don't need special provisions. Your sexual orientation isn't something which needs to be declared. (That is also why I'm against the idea of 'coming out'.)
    What would you want them to do, pair you up with a lesbian? They can't make sure your male room-mate isn't a homophobe, and in any case, you needn't pander to their prejudices.

You should go! Everyone should!
    I have never felt so preppy with my clothes though :\ AH well. I like being an iconaclast
    I'm glad you think that. Just don't want to end up with a homophobe or anything, which is actually now that I think about it, ridiculous. My uni is too small and too liberal to even care about such thing.

Zara is :love:

Went shopping last week, literally bought an entire wardrobe I think. Bought a couple of shirts and tees from Zara. :love: They were on sale :love: (ish)

ReputationRep:
    Zara is :love:

Went shopping last week, literally bought an entire wardrobe I think. Bought a couple of shirts and tees from Zara. :love: They were on sale :love: (ish)
    Want! Well, probably won't want your clothes But a little Zara-spree always sounds tempting

ReputationRep:
    Ssssoooo...... guy who has gf that hooked up with me, keeps trying to tell me he wants to make it a regular thing (didn't know he had a gf before). Tried telling him, what should I do guys because it's starting to rattle me and make me question my morals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anshul95)
    Ssssoooo...... guy who has gf that hooked up with me, keeps trying to tell me he wants to make it a regular thing (didn't know he had a gf before). Tried telling him, what should I do guys because it's starting to rattle me and make me question my morals
    "It's your business what you do with other people, but I think it's wrong to cheat on your girlfriend and I'm not going to continue to help you, sorry."

ReputationRep:
    Just heard that one of the TOWIE 'stars' has released a single .... :eek: What has the music industry come to?!
    although not from towie , I went to see francis boulle give a talk for like an hour and a half, hes pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Snrub)
    I'm drinking port right now. Port is a rather underappreciated drink.....

....granted, I may be drinking it from a Homer Simpson mug but I still feel a false sense of poshness washing over me.

Port port port.... :banana::bban::banana::bban::banana::bban:
    Port is definitely much appreciated here

My uni just sent me a Roommate Questionnaire. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation, so should I write that I'm gay under "Anything else we need to know?"

Or is that not necessary?
    (Original post by thurin)
    Of course it's not necessary. Why would it be? You don't need special provisions. Your sexual orientation isn't something which needs to be declared. (That is also why I'm against the idea of 'coming out'.)
    What would you want them to do, pair you up with a lesbian? They can't make sure your male room-mate isn't a homophobe, and in any case, you needn't pander to their prejudices.
    ^What he said.

You should go! Everyone should!
    I have never felt so preppy with my clothes though :\ AH well. I like being an iconaclast
    I'm not a Zara fan. Then again, one look at my wardrobe and you could probably have guessed that

OK you may think I'm a bit thick here lol, but what type of alcohol is port?? It's just I've never seen it on sale in the shops or in bars or anything
    Fortified wine. In shops you'll probably find it at one end of the wine or spirits aisle.

(Original post by anshul95)
    "I'm not ok with doing this, stop asking".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

I'm not a Zara fan. Then again, one look at my wardrobe and you could probably have guessed that
    Since when did Zara do men's clothes I thought it was always a women's shop? Then again, I thought the same of New Look until I went to Jersey.

Fortified wine. In shops you'll probably find it at one end of the wine or spirits aisle.
    No wonder, I only see the stereotypical stuff out like Guinness, Carlsberg, Carling, Budweiser, Kopparberg, Bulmers, Vodka etc.

ReputationRep:
    Long time no see... How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    "It's your business what you do with other people, but I think it's wrong to cheat on your girlfriend and I'm not going to continue to help you, sorry."

"I'm not ok with doing this, stop asking".
    These are wise men with wise words.

(Original post by zakiman)
    Hey Zak. I am annoyed because every time I think I understand exercise and nutrition beyond what I have always done (which is essentially a lot of cardio and eating when I'm hungry) I realise that I don't understand it and I don't know anyone who is helpful or patient enough for me to ask. :unsure: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Unpacking my stuff into my tiny tiny room. I don't actually have storage space for my socks, so you can probably picture how much fun it is squeezing four suits into the place.

(Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    These are wise men with wise words.

(Original post by zakiman)
    Heya. I'm not bad generally, you?

ReputationRep:
    Yikes

Visited one of Skeppy's threads, thought I had been banned :eek:

ReputationRep:
    'sup gays.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gews)
    Yikes

Visited one of Skeppy's threads, thought I had been banned :eek:
    What did you mean about being a mod before :holmes:

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    'sup gays.
    :wavey: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Unpacking went remarkably successfully, gold star to me plz.

ReputationRep:
    Unpacking went remarkably successfully, gold star to me plz.
    Have a rep.

ReputationRep:
    Have a rep.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    What did you mean about being a mod before :holmes:

:wavey: How are you?
    I'm good thank you! How are you?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.