Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    ^Is totally bipolar

ReputationRep:
    i like bands like the kooks the artic monkeys, foster the people, two door cinema club one night only. i dont know what sort of genre they come under :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    i like bands like the kooks the artic monkeys, foster the people, two door cinema club one night only. i dont know what sort of genre they come under :dontknow:
    Only heard of the Kooks and the Artic Monkeys I don't really know to be honest...alternative maybe?

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand this thread loooool

ReputationRep:
    i love the kooks :yep: :mmm: i dont think you will like them :mmm: i dont know huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shareen96)
    i dont understand this thread loooool
    You describe the poster above you, although you don't have to describe the person above you as people do chat in here, although describing the poster above you is essentially what this thread is about.

i love the kooks :yep: :mmm: i dont think you will like them :mmm: i dont know huh?
    Probably not no :mmm: But I like people having different tastes in music, it makes for a good ice-breaker :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    You describe the poster above you, although you don't have to describe the person above you as people do chat in here, although describing the poster above you is essentially what this thread is about.

Probably not no :mmm: But I like people having different tastes in music, it makes for a good ice-breaker :yep:
    Ohh i see, but whats a 'poster'.

ReputationRep:
    In this context, the person who has "posted" above you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    In this context, the person who has "posted" above you.
    OKayyy, thankkyouu

ReputationRep:
    Something you stick on your wall

ReputationRep:

:mmm: yeah i really dont like ice breaker though it just puts me on the spot and i come up with the werdest things

ReputationRep:
    Something you stick on your wall
    see? thats why i was confusedd..

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the rep whoever that was.

ReputationRep:

FOSTER THE PEOPLE! :five: I'm waiting for their 2nd album. :gah: Very indie. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: yeah i really dont like ice breaker though it just puts me on the spot and i come up with the werdest things
    True, I prefer going with the flow in conversations in truth and not forcing things

see? thats why i was confusedd..
    Sorry A poster is when when someone posts a message like you just did. So when I say 'describe the poster above you' your describing the person who's posted last in the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    FOSTER THE PEOPLE! :five: I'm waiting for their 2nd album. :gah: Very indie. :yep:
    :five: :mmm:

i see indie what indie rock,indie pop, indie classial?

ReputationRep:
    True, I prefer going with the flow in conversations in truth and not forcing things

Sorry A poster is when when someone posts a message like you just did. So when I say 'describe the poster above you' your describing the person who's posted last in the thread
    yep i agree its just too awkward

ReputationRep:
    Indie rock./pop :yes:

ReputationRep:
    TH is no longer banned :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I am still around :ninja: Just busy with work nowadays :yep:

You guessed correctly. As a fellow pogonophile, I would definitely approve of your beardiness :beard: I'm intrigued as to how beardy you are :holmes:
    Not very...yet. I haven't shaved since about a week before exams started, so just over two weeks ago. But beardier than I have ever been before.

(Original post by boumavilla)

I did that accidentally to Bee once, I gave her the best make-up rep ever... :perv:
    Sadly, considering the my recent infrequency on TSR, it will be a while before I rep 40 other people and can make amends.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.