Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrexhamfc)
    Update: I haven't heard from the girl that I'm really friendly with for a few days now. I naturally assume that this is because she now suddenly hates me for no real reason. I really do have paranoid tendencies, don't I? I'll text her again tomorrow. The issue is that she's the only person here that I truly consider to be a friend, so her not being around right now is hammering home that I don't really know anybody here.

Also, I have ten homeworks to submit for next week. I knew that Durham was intense, but seriously?
    I'm sure she doesn't hate you! Never think the worst it'll never do you any good, you'll be fine Sometimes us girls can be well we can be such girls haha. Dw about it, just preoccupy yourself with work maybe go out this week, have some fun??? And all should be fine
    Ah right, I see cool that makes sense. Yeah maybe just text her a little. Do you live in the same accommodation or study the same thing???
    So there's absolutely no one else you can talk to??? Have you joined any societies or whatever to meet people???
    Guess that's uni for ya haha, but I feel your pain year 13 isn't going any better! What are you studying???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Evening all.
    Good evening!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Duuuuude!!! that sounds amazing :awesome: can I come?!

How do you mean?! I'm sure you're a total stunner you walk in the room and all the men's knees go week they're all 'WHO IS THAT?!' :teeth: :drool: hahaha!!!

Haha that's what you think

Hehe ya don't seem to be understanding...I meant as in when you buy them in the store they're on a shelf also...shelf-life means to say how long the food we'll last for...as in its BBD
    It's not my holiday plan

:rofl:

I think right

Yep, but digital cookies don't have those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaaarroonnn)
    I hate waiting, I'm really impatient. Hopefully good ey.
    You'd be surprised haha! Not far, essentially, it's the nearest city. Where are you from then?
    You did do well then! How old is he? I hate when books do that, I'm one for putting it down if it's like that. Probably Safe House by Chris Ewan, yourself?
    Don't apologize silly!
    Same! XD fingers crossed
    Oh dear, well live in hope nice are you more rural then? Surrey, but I'm currently in Devon
    He's quite a guyish guy so I was so surprised! 19 I'm very tempted to put it down, but Danaerys' storyline is quite captivating, so I'm continuing reading just for her I don't think I've heard of that one. Ummm that's so hard! Captain Corelli's Mandolin, The Great Gatsby or The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Sorry (darnit xD) it's an ingrained habit

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Antonia.Wade)
    Good evening!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how's things?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure she doesn't hate you! Never think the worst it'll never do you any good, you'll be fine Sometimes us girls can be well we can be such girls haha. Dw about it, just preoccupy yourself with work maybe go out this week, have some fun??? And all should be fine
    Ah right, I see cool that makes sense. Yeah maybe just text her a little. Do you live in the same accommodation or study the same thing???
    So there's absolutely no one else you can talk to??? Have you joined any societies or whatever to meet people???
    Guess that's uni for ya haha, but I feel your pain year 13 isn't going any better! What are you studying???
    Like I said, I've got paranoid tendencies; I naturally always assume the worst. I mean, we get on really well and we've not fallen out, so I oughtn't have anything to worry about, but I panic over nothing all the time We knew each other from a Facebook group for Durham firmers, so we've kinda known each other for a while but only met in the last month.

There's a fair few people that I could talk to, but they just don't really feel like friends to me, you know? I don't make friends easily; it takes me a while to build up trust. I'm a bit of a social outcast TBH

What are you doing for year 13?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia.Wade)
    Science can do so much, i think it is the future
    Oops my bad! Wow that's so cool, what sort of stuff does he do? The things I'm most excited about are Motorola's Project Ara (I'm a mega supporter of Phonebloks) and the interactive window idea you sound like you have such an awesome house! Ah at my school ICT and technology are combined (at least at sixth form) some stuff boggles me too
    Would you like to pm at all? I haven't read Othello, I really should! Although I find that going through it with my teachers is the best thing because they pull out so much meaning. Nice what's your latest creation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it really can! There's a ton you could do I mean food is science, music is science. Its just everywhere haha XD
    Haha yeah well he started off in standard tech working in some lab etc. he's now a technologist for cars so he uses all his degrees to basically research new tech for automobiles etc. alongside others but usually alone.
    Haha yeah we get tons of freebies, plus my uncle is a technologist but usually works in Belgium Thats interesting I'm more into the movement of medical tech and well tech used within certain companies. The idea of it taking over our lives and human interaction all together etc.
    Sure okay
    Really??? i find I can identify things myself. Thats exactly why I love Shakespeare there is so much subtext! And incredible meanings behind such simple things. I mean I was reading it and I just noticed the sudden change int he writing for Iago, as he moved up the ladder per se and got closer to Othello his writing turned into prose showing he was becoming a more important character in the story. Its uncanny how the play is named Othello but really its all about Iago which reflects his true character! I mean Iago is selfish, literally cares about himself and just wants to get to the top which is why he's sort of stole the spot light from Iago in the play.He's the main person you think about >.<
    Sorry I rambled again

Evening all.
    What up babe??? :perv: How's it going in ze Midlands??? (overdone french accent) :sexface: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Random humour for everyone

Spoiler:
    Show
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    What up babe??? :perv: How's it going in ze Midlands??? (overdone french accent) :sexface: :rofl:
    Same old, same old. How's it going where you are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrexhamfc)
    Like I said, I've got paranoid tendencies; I naturally always assume the worst. I mean, we get on really well and we've not fallen out, so I oughtn't have anything to worry about, but I panic over nothing all the time We knew each other from a Facebook group for Durham firmers, so we've kinda known each other for a while but only met in the last month.

There's a fair few people that I could talk to, but they just don't really feel like friends to me, you know? I don't make friends easily; it takes me a while to build up trust. I'm a bit of a social outcast TBH

What are you doing for year 13?
    Mmm. I tend to think the worst of myself but for some reason in actual situations I'm pretty optimistic. I think you just need to look at the signs. You haven't fallen out or anything so it must be fine, I guess the best thing to do is to preoccupy yourself.
    Oh cool, well I'm sure your friendship is unharmed

Oh I get ya. I can never trust a person 100% not even my own family...just couldn't but I still somehow find it pretty easy to make friends as I just enjoy getting to know people I see, well dw about that. Just do something you enjoy and maybe you'll meet people that way, uni is all about new experiences

All 3 sciences + Psychology, Business & Music.

(Original post by incipientT)
    It's not my holiday plan

:rofl:

I think right

Yep, but digital cookies don't have those
    Aww! :sad: why not??? Make it your plan and I'll come!

Haha ya like??? I know its true so you can stop being modest now

I never specifically said I was talking about digital cookies :lol: and they can haha!

ReputationRep:
    Aww! :sad: why not??? Make it your plan and I'll come!

Haha ya like??? I know its true so you can stop being modest now

I never specifically said I was talking about digital cookies :lol: and they can haha!
    Someone else made it first :P

:no:

But I did Wrong type of digital cookie

ReputationRep:
    Same old, same old. How's it going where you are?
    Haha really??? Or are you just not giving me the details??? Well I'm on half term Had a banging day with my bestie and yeah I'm all good Er...got a ton of work though

Random humour for everyone

Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU FOUND MORE! Thanks oh master of procrastination :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Haha really??? Or are you just not giving me the details??? Well I'm on half term Had a banging day with my bestie and yeah I'm all good Er...got a ton of work though
    Both. Ooo, lucky you! Glad you're good, hope you get the work done okay

ReputationRep:
    Someone else made it first :P

But I did Wrong type of digital cookie
    Lets tag along! :ahee: It'll be so much fun!!!

wait. Why not???

Well I didn't and I started the convo so Thats what you think :pierre:

ReputationRep:

YOU FOUND MORE! Thanks oh master of procrastination :lol:
    yes :yep: :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    actually, I had that one already when I posted the last one

ReputationRep:
    Lets tag along! :ahee: It'll be so much fun!!!

wait. Why not???

Well I didn't and I started the convo so Thats what you think :pierre:
    Tornado hunting? Bit windy... :erm:

Because I'm not :no:

you need to keep with the convo, being the convo starter doesn't change that

ReputationRep:
    Both. Ooo, lucky you! Glad you're good, hope you get the work done okay
    Haha hows uni??? Mmm, I hope so too...not so sure now since I've wasted most of the holiday trying to escape work!
    Oooh Halloween tomorrow, what you doing?!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Haha hows uni??? Mmm, I hope so too...not so sure now since I've wasted most of the holiday trying to escape work!
    Oooh Halloween tomorrow, what you doing?!
    Not too bad. Loads of work to do :yawn:

Plenty of holiday left, I'm sure you'll get it done :yy:

Actually not doing anything, which kinda sucks because I love Halloween. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Tornado hunting? Bit windy... :erm:

Because I'm not :no:

you need to keep with the convo, being the convo starter doesn't change that
    Windy but fun 'ey??? :ahee:

Yes you are! :yep: Don;t be telling me that

Yes it does being the convo starter means you're talking about something specific, can't change the subject without no one noticing!!!

yes :yep: :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    actually, I had that one already when I posted the last one

Haha, twas not a compliment :lol: but if you wish to take it that way...

I'm disappointed! But still like the vid so that's fine by me
    I want fresh vid's though :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Windy but fun 'ey??? :ahee:

Yes you are! :yep: Don;t be telling me that

Yes it does being the convo starter means you're talking about something specific, can't change the subject without no one noticing!!!

Haha, twas not a compliment :lol: but if you wish to take it that way...

I'm disappointed! But still like the vid so that's fine by me
    I want fresh vid's though :fuhrer:
    I guess :lol:

I noticed

Well, if that wasn't a compliment, then no more vids for you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.