(Original post by noel123)
    Grats! How did you hear?
    sent you a message ! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Congrats!
    Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    maybe white & case will respond today...

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing from Eversheds post face-to- face, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzy07)
    Ah, that's somewhat helpful, at least I know they are already giving out the offers... I was starting to believe that they simply forgot about me. My interview was back in January and according to the HR lady was the first one to be interviewed, yet have not heard anything since. May I ask did you receive a phone call or an email? Thanks! and congratulations btw
    Thanks - it was by phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Still nothing from Eversheds post face-to- face, anyone else?
    I am also still waiting for a reply from Eversheds post face-to-face. My interview was last Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawyertobe123)
    I am also still waiting for a reply from Eversheds post face-to-face. My interview was last Wednesday.
    I'm also still waiting following my interview last Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Sidley Austin still haven't responded to me - Ive spoken to HR - theyr not even half full lol. Loads of people are going to withdraw applications as it reaches exam time

ReputationRep:
    Ill probably withdraw if I'm not offered an interview by next week

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear anything from Irwin Mitchell post AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    x
    Could do with some of your wisdom (or anybody else's for that matter!). I've got a family wedding taking place abroad that I have to be at over the middle weekend of a vac scheme, and I've just found out that my family booked me an outbound flight on the Friday night with them. The timing of the flight would require me to leave the office at 5ish. I don't want to seem cheeky/uncommitted/lazy by asking to leave earlier than I would otherwise, but, equally, the flight has already been booked and the only others available are either too late or too expensive. I asked to switch to a different scheme which would avoid this issue completely but they said they had already finalised numbers etc. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Could do with some of your wisdom (or anybody else's for that matter!). I've got a family wedding taking place abroad that I have to be at over the middle weekend of a vac scheme, and I've just found out that my family booked me an outbound flight on the Friday night with them. The timing of the flight would require me to leave the office at 5ish. I don't want to seem cheeky/uncommitted/lazy by asking to leave earlier than I would otherwise, but, equally, the flight has already been booked and the only others available are either too late or too expensive. I asked to switch to a different scheme which would avoid this issue completely but they said they had already finalised numbers etc. Any advice?
    Just explain the situation, they're not monsters. I really doubt they'd have you in the office much after 5pm on a Friday anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    TLT "end of this week, or end of next" - again
    Have you had an offer from TLT? I have heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrinvinicble)
    I'm also still waiting following my interview last Tuesday.
    I'm still waiting after my interview last week too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    I'm still waiting after my interview last week too!
    A lot of us in the same position for all different offices it seems!

ReputationRep:
    Bristows TC offer! Absolutely over the moon! Although I'm sure my vac scheme firms will not longer want me to go, which I understand, hopefully it'll open up some places for others! Thanks to all the help and support of everyone on here and best of luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a heads up from Eversheds trainees on twitter - they said looking likely to be next week - for Manchester anyway and perhaps for the others.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Its not like you will need to take most of the day out, so it probably wont be an issue.

Explain the circumstances to the Graduate Recruitment team now rather than later. They will probably allow you to leave at 5.00pm unless there is something super important that evening (unlikely on a Friday evening though).

Suggest that you could look into changing the flights in the email you send them but explain that it will be very expensive to do so, and it is something neither you nor your family could really afford. Ask whether it is possible to leave early on this day but stress you would be willing to make up the time by coming in earlier that day (or other day that week).

Make sure that when you are introduced to your team/supervisor you also explain to them (it doesn't have to be the first thing you say to them, but definitely let them know once you have settled in at your desk).

Leaving half an hour early is very different to taking a full day out, so I don't see it being an issue.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.