The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bilalk96
https://www.facebook.com/groups/504924342981651/ This is probably a better group certainly has more people and interactions

Both of those are from the Spammers who keep getting banned from here. They have pages for lots of different Unis.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by JamjamjamT
Both of those are from the Spammers who keep getting banned from here. They have pages for lots of different Unis.

The link I posted has never been banned from FB? The link you posted isn't any more legit hahah it's made my some random men in their late 20's who don't even work/ go to LSE :tongue: I mean by all means try both but the one I posted is certainly more popular and is actually useful

Yeah Ngl I recognise the admin from the spammy groups
Original post by bilalk96
The link I posted has never been banned from FB? The link you posted isn't any more legit hahah it's made my some random men in their late 20's who don't even work/ go to LSE :tongue: I mean by all means try both but the one I posted is certainly more popular and is actually useful

By here, I meant TSR. Open your link and let the page load. Type this "Applicants / Offer Holders 2015 Entry" into the search box and see how many different pages for different Universities come up. I only know about this because I have had private messages about Swansea University and me going there as well as a few others by users with either 0 or 1 post and who had joined within the last month. I reported the posts & messages and they were removed and the users banned. That does not seem like a page I want to join.
Original post by jchap9776

I knew the luck of the Irish would work for you.
Original post by Cholesta
I knew the luck of the Irish would work for you.

it defo did! do you know what halls your son is applying for?
it defo did! do you know what halls your son is applying for?

Rosebery/passfield
Rosebery/passfield

He's going to get rid of me on this and go on himself plus the Facebook offer holders.

I just did a quick check on several different Uni Facebook pages and found 2 or 3 same people as Admins on every page I checked - Birmingham, Oxford, Newcastle, Brunel, Sheffield and Plymouth. That is very odd, very very odd.
He's going to get rid of me on this and go on himself plus the Facebook offer holders.

ah cool okay
I just did a quick check on several different Uni Facebook pages and found 2 or 3 same people as Admins on every page I checked - Birmingham, Oxford, Newcastle, Brunel, Sheffield and Plymouth. That is very odd, very very odd.

yeah i know what you mean, i checked it out a couple of months ago as was curious and remember some dodgey admins. i only really care about the group with the TSR kids in haha! what halls you thinking of applying for?
Cheers Flippi! Yeah Ikr, Friday the 13th - who'd have known?

Hey turned into Freaky Friday !! Totes well done on passing your driving test as well - that so puts me too shame -
Original post by Flippi1
Hey turned into Freaky Friday !! Totes well done on passing your driving test as well - that so puts me too shame -

it did haha! cheers, tbf i kerbed it and the examiner let me off... was v surprised! ah tbf I wouldn't worry about driving, I mean at least 30mil people in UK have passed so you will eventually
yeah i know what you mean, i checked it out a couple of months ago as was curious and remember some dodgey admins. i only really care about the group with the TSR kids in haha! what halls you thinking of applying for?

I put Bankside first (shared), Bankside second (single ensuite) and Rosbery Hall third. I wasn't planning on putting anything else but I had to pick 3 of the intercollegiate halls as well so I went for Connaught, International and College.
I put Bankside first (shared), Bankside second (single ensuite) and Rosbery Hall third. I wasn't planning on putting anything else but I had to pick 3 of the intercollegiate halls as well so I went for Connaught, International and College.

fair man, what attracted you to bankside?
fair man, what attracted you to bankside?

I was picking based on cost, ensuite and catered and I liked the size of the twin rooms at bankside.
I was picking based on cost, ensuite and catered and I liked the size of the twin rooms at bankside.

Ok fair, do you know if accommodation is first come first serve? Not sure whether to apply now or wait till after the offer day :s-smilie:
Ok fair, do you know if accommodation is first come first serve? Not sure whether to apply now or wait till after the offer day :s-smilie:

They do a 2 week lottery - every application they get in a 2 week period is given a number and randomly drawn. It depends if you want a particular place cos it seems like the new urbanest is full. I fancied that one with the pool, gym and bike hire but the cost scared me off.
They do a 2 week lottery - every application they get in a 2 week period is given a number and randomly drawn. It depends if you want a particular place cos it seems like the new urbanest is full. I fancied that one with the pool, gym and bike hire but the cost scared me off.

Ahhh I see, yeah I can't be dealing with the expensive ones, Hmm tempted to apply this week then as I don't want to miss out on rosebery/pass field/bankside
Ahhh I see, yeah I can't be dealing with the expensive ones, Hmm tempted to apply this week then as I don't want to miss out on rosebery/pass field/bankside

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you hut I'm not going to firm until I've gone to the open day in ten days 😋

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending