Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Are you being serious Jam? The league more likely than CL imo.
    But I think you're analysis of being thrashed by RM is a little off. I think you guys would do great against them, if u were to be beaten it will be by the mere one or two goal margin.
    Hell no. Chelsea have won 1 league title in 8 years. That is a shocking record and I don't think it'll change this season. We're probably going to come 3rd personally and also Jose Mourinho is missing the CL in his Chelsea cabinet so will want to focus on this.

In contrast to our league drought we have won 2 european trophies in the past 3 years and are the hardest team to score against in the competition along with Atlético. Dortmund have the style of play argument that means in one off matches you can get squeezed though but it's hard to maintain that level of performance with league performances, meaning they only do well in one of the two competitions.

ReputationRep:
    SSN confirmed that Wenger has said he's in the market for a holding midfielder. (Srs)

Phew! It's ok guys. Looks like we overreacted. We're winning the league!
    (Not srs)
    Sky are suggesting it may be Rabiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guillem Balagué on Twitter:

"Khedira: Mou reluctant 2 enter an auction 'cause he thinks player has a personal deal with Arsenal. His agent denies it. RM want him to go"

Independent reporting that we are willing to sell Podolski to Galatatasaray.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    ****ty Puma kits? Letting stars join rival clubs? Small club behaviour. We are not really a great club anymore. We have become a cup team, like a Tottenham, only slightly better. Face it, we're deluding ourselves if we think otherwise. No point saving all that money up if we are not going to buy essential players. We're all getting taken for mugs.

It's so obvious you're a troll/dupe

ReputationRep:
    young french 19 year old Defensive midfielder?

Good long term solution, though would mean this year we will probably have to put up with arteta still being first choice.. (unless this lad is something special)
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Sky are suggesting it may be Rabiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ffs man. I'm holding out for a Wenger madting like Shoo.

(Original post by jam278)
    x
    Alright jam, nuff love.

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious Jam? The league more likely than CL imo.
    But I think you're analysis of being thrashed by RM is a little off. I think you guys would do great against them, if u were to be beaten it will be by the mere one or two goal margin.

Nah I'm actually with Jam on this one. See Chelsea's big game records but then manage to bottle their home record against sunderland :lol:

ReputationRep:
    the hysteria is real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    the hysteria is arsenal

fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Nah I'm actually with Jam on this one. See Chelsea's big game records but then manage to bottle their home record against sunderland :lol:
    Can't see that happening anymore. They have bought 3 ready made world class players into their team.

Chelsea are like a ruthless fox in the market. They spot their prey, and pounce instantly. Abrohamovic can have any girl he wants. He will take them to drinks, then bam they're back at his house for a quickie. Ed Woodward meanwhile stays at the bar stammering before another man moves in and steals the girl. He's a turd with a small **** and he's a virgin for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    ****ty Puma kits? Letting stars join rival clubs? Small club behaviour. We are not really a great club anymore. We have become a cup team, like a Tottenham, only slightly better. Face it, we're deluding ourselves if we think otherwise. No point saving all that money up if we are not going to buy essential players. We're all getting taken for mugs.
    You are talking absolute **** as normal, ****ty puma kits?! You're now having a go at arsenal for signing a £100mil contract with a kit supplier??

Superstars joining rival clubs, by that statement barca are a small club for letting real sign Rodriguez whilst real are a small club for letting barca sign Suarez.

Likewise Chelsea are a small club for letting arsenal sign Sanchez whilst man city are a small club for letting Chelsea sign fabregas and costa? Because by your logic that's the case.

Never seen so many fake arsenal fans on one thread after one draw without 4 starters in the team. Smh
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Won't be like that this season for them. I'm that confident.

Inb4- you and Jam throw facts and figures everywhere.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Inb4- you and Jam throw facts and figures at me

Well it is a football discussion forum :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Likewise Chelsea are a small club for letting arsenal sign Sanchez
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

**** sake man biggest laugh of the day. If Chelsea wanted Sanchez we'd have him in a heartbeat. We didn't want him because we have players just as capable or better than him in Schurrle and Hazard.

He'd be competing for a spot at RW.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Well it is a football discussion forum :dontknow:

You know what I mean.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

**** sake man biggest laugh of the day. If Chelsea wanted Sanchez we'd have him in a heartbeat. We didn't want him because we have players just as capable or better than him in Schurrle and Hazard.

He meant it as sarcasm in response to what Tom said. Calm your tits lol :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    4 points from us, 6 from Liverpool, 6 from City and 4 from United (?) if so that's a crazy amount of points from the teams around you. Sunderland and Villa ruined them, should of won the last year with that kind of record against the top teams.

Us however, 1 from Chelsea, 1 from City, 1 from United and 3 from Liverpool. Not good enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Jam y u baiting, you saw his post

ReputationRep:
    SSN confirmed that Wenger has said he's in the market for a holding midfielder. (Srs)

Phew! It's ok guys. Looks like we overreacted. We're winning the league!
    (Not srs)
    Please, don't ever say that again.

Sounded like a Liverpool fan there for a moment :O

ReputationRep:

Lol at you completely misunderstanding that guys post. Average level laugh of my day.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.