Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bellerin benched, first sub Van Aanholt also benched, second sub Wisdom probably won't play tomorrow. Great...

Looks like i'll need to replace at least 1 budget defender for next week.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh that's it I'm taking walcott out. This guys always benched

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Bellerin benched, first sub Van Aanholt also benched, second sub Wisdom probably won't play tomorrow. Great...

i wouldn't chance on an arsenal defender unless he was guaranteed tbh.
    van aanholt will be a decent player in general though because sunderland will definitely improve.
    i've had wisdom since the start but i just swapped him out because i can't risk him not playing.

looks like zouma is playing which is good!

ReputationRep:
    Was struggling to decide which of my defenders to bench.

In the end looks like I'm only going to have 2 that start :mad:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by sr90)

Wisdom on the bench, think I'll have to get rid of him now since he's been there for the last couple of GWs or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Exactly the same, but couldn't see a defender worth taking the four point hit for to get in as cover this week, so it doesn't seem all that big a deal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Exactly the same, but couldn't see a defender worth taking the four point hit for to get in as cover this week, so it doesn't seem all that big a deal.
    I wouldn't take a hit for a cheap defender

Van Aanholt came on in the 90th minute as well which gives me 30 points from 7 :| What a **** week.

ReputationRep:
    **** right off :mad:

Captain Hazard instead of Aguero and Aguero scores in the first minute.
    Keep Ospina in and Arsenal concede a ****ty late goal whereas Foster sits on the bench with a nice 6 points
    Clichy gets rotated out
    Van Aanholt comes on as a late useless sub for one point.

No one else does anything either and Chelsea conceding lost me 4 points off Zouma and 2 off Hazard :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)

Keep Ospina in and Arsenal concede a ****ty late goal whereas Foster sits on the bench with a nice 6 points
    Clichy gets rotated out

No one else does anything either and Chelsea conceding lost me 4 points off Zouma and 2 off Hazard :mad:
    Just actually read the whole comment. My point before is thus moot. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:

Clichy gets rotated out

not gonna lie, this makes me happy since i'm up against you this week

city 4-0 up but aguero has only been involved in 1 goal
    i expect he'll come off soon too so unless he scores within the next 10 minutes, i don't think captaining hazard instead will have been such a big deal

EDIT: 5-0, aguero assist

ReputationRep:
    Jus took silva out of my fantasy. Why oh why oh why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Jus took silva out of my fantasy. Why oh why oh why

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who did you bring in itstead?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    59th min sub for both Silva and Aguero, I had the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Who did you bring in itstead?
    Sturridge and Cork in. Silva and Berahino out. So painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Aguero's saved my week. Again.

With Di Maria out of form and City's fixtures, i'm thinking about a double up with Silva.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    not gonna lie, this makes me happy since i'm up against you this week

city 4-0 up but aguero has only been involved in 1 goal
    i expect he'll come off soon too so unless he scores within the next 10 minutes, i don't think captaining hazard instead will have been such a big deal

EDIT: 5-0, aguero assist
    I think Aguero only gets 1 bonus point but Hazard will get all 3 points so Hazard should finish with 8 and Aguero with 9 so the captaincy difference isn't huge.

Well you've got 42 points with Kane, Sturridge, Downing, Eriksen and Clyne to play.
    I've got 38 points with Kane and Strurridge to play and Bruce to come on as a sub for 1 point.

Basically you've already beat me.

ReputationRep:
    I think Aguero only gets 1 bonus point but Hazard will get all 3 points so Hazard should finish with 8 and Aguero with 9 so the captaincy difference isn't huge.

Well you've got 42 points with Kane, Sturridge, Downing, Eriksen and Clyne to play.
    I've got 38 points with Kane and Strurridge to play and Bruce to come on as a sub for 1 point.

Basically you've already beat me.
    exactly - people were raving about aguero but he actually didn't really do much considering the scope of the win.

it's a good week for me but it could be great if kane and sturridge turn up.
    i'm not really a high scorer in general though; haven't broken the 80 mark this season
    i just have a pretty consistent squad.

inb4 clyne red card and 6 goals conceded

ReputationRep:
    Eriksen on the bench. What a week. :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    34 points this GW. terrible. Kane and Aguero scoring but didn't do well for their respective teams. Could have been worse though.

ReputationRep:
    Only 44 points so I may have hit the average but lost top spot in one of my min leagues.

Only got 10 players for next week too..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.