Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Thanks :hugs: I've been trying some basic grounding but no luck. I just feel on the verge of tears so much. Wish I could just hide
    Keep us informed of how you're doing and keep posting in here. You're not alone! We're here to support you! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    L word is some scary ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    L word is some scary ****.
    Lesbians?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Lesbians?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Less fantasising you :p: The 4 letter one lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Finished my 6 month internship today. I did it! :king1: Can't remember how many days off I had but I am confident they'll give a good reference.

Thanks to all of you for cheering me on and keeping me company online during working hours (not that I've been on TSR during working hours :nah: :ninja: :ahee: ) :grouphugs:
    You rock!! :rock: Such an inspiration to us all :hugs:

Take some time to celebrate, you EARNED it :yep: :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    You rock!! :rock: Such an inspiration to us all :hugs:

Take some time to celebrate, you EARNED it :yep: :hugs:
    Awww, thank you sweetie :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Awww, thank you sweetie :lovehug:
    No worries little miss sunshine and thanks for taking your time out earlier, I owe you one :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Less fantasising you :p: The 4 letter one lol.
    It's a Scott Pilgrim reference

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feel awful. already feel lonely/trapped/bored. its fuelling how grim and depressed I feel. I literally cannot be bothered to move out of bed. just no point in my existence

ReputationRep:
    It's a Scott Pilgrim reference

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :facepalm: That was worse than people not getting my obscure movie quotes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    :facepalm: That was worse than people not getting my obscure movie quotes :p:
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every time I try and watch the Big Bang theory (my flatmate likes it) it just pisses me off :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every time I try and watch the Big Bang theory (my flatmate likes it) it just pisses me off :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how come? I love it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    how come? I love it haha
    It's just annoys me, they constantly make fun of the fact that Sheldon is asexual, and then made a transphobic joke which is when I turned over to something else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm one of those hipsters that don't like that or HIMYM

ReputationRep:
    It's just annoys me, they constantly make fun of the fact that Sheldon is asexual, and then made a transphobic joke which is when I turned over to something else

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My personal view is I don't think they are making fun of that specifically, more the relationship between him and Amy (who is obviously, for the lack of a better phrase, gagging for it). But that is just my take on it, not saying your view is wrong at all.
    And I can't comment on the second thing because it isn't something I have seen (so either I've seen the episode and totally missed it, or simply haven't seen that episode).
    But yeah I can see why you don't like it based on those things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm one of those hipsters that don't like that or HIMYM
    I'm neutral on HIMYM, not a big fan but I don't dislike it as much as Big Bang theory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't watch big bang theory either. Not since a friend made the comparison between my personal tutor at uni and Sheldon...

ReputationRep:
    I'm neutral on HIMYM, not a big fan but I don't dislike it as much as Big Bang theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think I laughed at any of them when I tried watching them. I liked 'friends', so it's not that I dislike American sit-coms in general.

ReputationRep:
    am so broken. my phone ringing just gave me a panic attack

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.