Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Great save from Caballero but Pogba just has to score.
    No he doesn't. He needs time and around three more players to adapt.

Lay off him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    No he doesn't. He needs time and around three more players to adapt.

Lay off him
    Hehe

United have significantly improved in this half tbh; deservedly lead but you'd expect no less looking at the team sheets.

It's a win-win tbh; either United get embarrassed or City have no win in 7

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure the stats on games we win with Mata compared to those we don't are pretty marked. Hopefully this is another one of those games.

ReputationRep:
    We're getting awfully deep now.

ReputationRep:
    You certainly deserve to win but the officials have been noticeably poor tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Pep is Bald.

ReputationRep:
    Well Jose 1- Pep 1

You can tell Jose's ego was massively lifted :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Much better second half performance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Pep is Bald.

You know this guy uses polisher. Guys head looking shinier than a bowling ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Well Jose 1- Pep 1

You can tell Jose's ego was massively lifted :lol:
    I wouldn't call it revenge considering City clearly didn't care about this game...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I wouldn't call it revenge considering City clearly didn't care about this game...
    Pep still hella mad he lost doe...

ReputationRep:
    Pep still hella mad he lost doe...
    I think he'll care more about the performance than the fact they're out of the cup.

City were bloody dreadful. Even with reserves it was an abomination on their part.
    You weren't exactly impressive but you didn't even have to be to beat them!

Mike Dean helped you out a bit though.

I'd take anybody but Arsenal and Newcastle in the draw pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    You know this guy uses polisher. Guys head looking shinier than a bowling ball.
    He tryna be the spanish Morris Chestnut so bad

(Original post by Lúcio)
    I think he'll care more about the performance than the fact they're out of the cup.

He'll care that now it's 6 games without a win. His worst longest winless run ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

City were bloody dreadful. Even with reserves it was an abomination on their part.
    You weren't exactly impressive but you didn't even have to be to beat them!

Mike Dean helped you out a bit though.

Of course he's not that bothered about the EFL cup since they have CL and PL to worry about but he still wants to win every game.

They weren't as bad as you're making it out to be....

They had very good build up but not really clinical/poor final passes in the final third. Other than that they were good in the build up that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    4-4-2 Diamond with our players all pressing and full backs providing the width is the way to go ya'll

ReputationRep:
    Of course he's not that bothered about the EFL cup since they have CL and PL to worry about but he still wants to win every game.

They weren't as bad as you're making it out to be....

They had very good build up but not really clinical/poor final passes in the final third. Other than that they were good in the build up that's for sure.
    The fact that he fielded a reserve side and you played full strength was an indicator of who needed to win this game more.

They were decent in midfield at times but going forward, they were embarrassing. First time in over 4 years they haven't registered a shot on target in a game.

Pogba and Zlatan were awful. Herrera and Valencia really are excellent at putting a real shift in though. DDG could've stayed at home.

ReputationRep:
    West ham yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Crisis over again then?

ReputationRep:
    Second half an improvement - namely from Ibrahimovic and Pogba. Former helped with his harassing of their centre-backs and assisted with the goal. Rojo and Blind fairly untroubled

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    West ham yeah?
    Edit: **** sake i typed this when the draw has already been done :facepalm2: West ham it is.

I'm tired.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 17, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.