Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You have made several highly inappropriate comments throughout this thread, condoning/encouraging suicide. Regardless of your mental state, it is not ok to be making comments like these, or to be attacking members in the way that you attacked KJ21
---------------------------

kind of defeats the point of depsoc if you can't rant about suicide when you're feeling on the edge of a breakdown..
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
VSM- relax, whoever it was, knows who did it, and maybe it was for the wrong reasons- however the mods would have looked into it, and seen fit aswell...so maybe there is a good reason.

How is everyone? Im ok..ish, went to see the ex today..told me he thought we worked better as friends, to be frank i disagree, we were good as a couple (sex was fanbloodytastic) but because he had depression and it was long distance, plus we didn't know each other too well, it didn't work out. However thats all changed now, hes getting treatment, we live in the same distance, plus i know him off the back of my hand now..i dont want to get back together now, but honestly, leave us alone in a bedroom and we'd be all over each other like a rash- so he must be attracted to me still..

why are men so confusing?!

Im dealing better with the miscarriage, but my doctor thinks i have a 'stressed uterus' which may affect my fertility, so im dealing with this now
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
VSM- relax, whoever it was, knows who did it, and maybe it was for the wrong reasons- however the mods would have looked into it, and seen fit aswell...so maybe there is a good reason.

How is everyone? Im ok..ish, went to see the ex today..told me he thought we worked better as friends, to be frank i disagree, we were good as a couple (sex was fanbloodytastic) but because he had depression and it was long distance, plus we didn't know each other too well, it didn't work out. However thats all changed now, hes getting treatment, we live in the same distance, plus i know him off the back of my hand now..i dont want to get back together now, but honestly, leave us alone in a bedroom and we'd be all over each other like a rash- so he must be attracted to me still..

why are men so confusing?!

Im dealing better with the miscarriage, but my doctor thinks i have a 'stressed uterus' which may affect my fertility, so im dealing with this now
miscarriage is always difficult to deal with
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
miscarriage is always difficult to deal with

it feels awful, i want a child so much im aching for it- I know its not the right time, but to know i lost that chance is like a stab, the father is being amazing though, sometimes i have crazy moments and i doubt his reliability- but he is such an amazing person.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it feels awful, i want a child so much im aching for it- I know its not the right time, but to know i lost that chance is like a stab, the father is being amazing though, sometimes i have crazy moments and i doubt his reliability- but he is such an amazing person.
:hugs: well there will always be other times. :hugs:
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: well there will always be other times. :hugs:

I know, but like i said, if theres something wrong with my fertility- that may have been my only chance.

Plus it was something, a life, something special me and ben shared...its tough
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: I know :hugs: there may be other ways
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im so sorry to hear about you and ex anna, I know its been bugging you. But now you know where you stand and can start to move on with things. Apart from that are you ok?

You ok Vienna?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Truthfully No i'm not but heh never mind
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Truthfully No i'm not but heh never mind
Whats up?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just feeling generally low. Had a flash back earlier today. Struggling at work. there just generally everything piling on top of me right now and pulling me down. I don't feel like anything is going to make me happy right now.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just feeling generally low. Had a flash back earlier today. Struggling at work. there just generally everything piling on top of me right now and pulling me down. I don't feel like anything is going to make me happy right now.
Are you looking forward to xmas? Or is this stressing you out?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no not looking forward to christmas. i'm completely broke and was almost evicted this month because everything so expensive I haven't got anyones presents
hows you?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no not looking forward to christmas. i'm completely broke and was almost evicted this month because everything so expensive I haven't got anyones presents
hows you?
Im always stressed out, Graduated from University and cant even get a job. I have no money and getting really stressed and pissed off with it you know. Apart from that im fine lol.... Just feel like im going to burst into tears thou
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i hate who I am..why do i attach myself to people who make me feel good, when i can't make myself feel good
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i hate who I am..why do i attach myself to people who make me feel good, when i can't make myself feel good
Apart from the obvious, is there anything else on your mind Anna?

Maybe something is bothering you alot which makes you need to attach yourself to someone
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Apart from the obvious, is there anything else on your mind Anna?

Maybe something is bothering you alot which makes you need to attach yourself to someone

lack of self esteem...
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Goodnight all. Speak tomorrow xxxxxxx
Laus
Report 10 years ago
My main problems:

Depression
Anxiety
Acute Fear/worry
An inexplicable horribleness that makes me think/feel I am going insane. Nice.

Is there an antidepressant or a combination of drugs that can help with the above, simultaneously?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Although I think there are contributing factors, I do think the way I feel is partly (if not entirely) chemical. I think I'm chemically imbalanced. I don't know why or how I got like this. But I don't want to be like this for much longer. Obviously therapy is paramount. But I need something else.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads