How is one?

ReputationRep:
    :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Hey nit nat!

How is one?
    One is ok..

I've finished my spanish essay :woo: Just to tackle these verbs for my oral and practise my flute, then its telly time POUR MOI!

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    sorry malsi.. :vroam:

(Original post by natty_d)
    One is ok..

I've finished my spanish essay :woo: Just to tackle these verbs for my oral and practise my flute, then its telly time POUR MOI!

How about you?
    Good, same.

Well done :yy: That doesn't sound exhilariting, Spanish verbs :rolleyes:

Well, not a lot really, I got my excess homework done, and will concentrate on the fresh batch tomorrow I think :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Good, same.

Well done :yy: That doesn't sound exhilariting, Spanish verbs :rolleyes:

Well, not a lot really, I got my excess homework done, and will concentrate on the fresh batch tomorrow I think :rolleyes:
    Yeah i know... :sad: ah well its life really..

anything exciting happening with you?

ReputationRep:
    sorry malsi.. :vroam:

it's ok. :lovehug:

Ahahahah.

Yeah i know... :sad: ah well its life really..

anything exciting happening with you?
    Yes, *sigh* indeed. :sad:

Nope Nothing exciting ever happens with me...well not much. I don't have any relationship issues, would make nice a change really :erm: I don't have any school issues, which is good really haha. I don't have any self issues, again probably a good thing :rolleyes:

Anything with you? :tounge:

ReputationRep:
    why do I have to be lazy?:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

I'm actually thinking of doing English in Uni, not Film, mainly because I find myself being more and more interested in the written word then the moving image, if that makes sense. Plus, I'm always writing, always doing this and that, and a lot of people (including you guys) say that my writing is good, and so why not carry that on? Being a writer doesn't seem like the most stable of job prospects, but you never know, I could be something good, something great, in fact. I dunno, things are changing a lot. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm led you always wanted to go into Film and you've nagged us about film,now I'm not criticising english as if it allows you access to some sort of film career then go for it, but if not then it just seems everything, which is over exaggerated as it is, you say is just/has been rubbish

sorry

ReputationRep:
    Yes, *sigh* indeed. :sad:

Nope Nothing exciting ever happens with me...well not much. I don't have any relationship issues, would make nice a change really :erm: I don't have any school issues, which is good really haha. I don't have any self issues, again probably a good thing :rolleyes:

Anything with you? :tounge:
    You live a simple life, CS.. :yy:

It's OUR PROBLEM FREE...... PHILOOOOOSOPHY.. HAKUNA MATTATA.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hi led, Hi CS

(and everyone else....again)

good days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by led-zep-amh-121191)
    Hey.

I'm actually thinking of doing English in Uni, not Film, mainly because I find myself being more and more interested in the written word then the moving image, if that makes sense. Plus, I'm always writing, always doing this and that, and a lot of people (including you guys) say that my writing is good, and so why not carry that on? Being a writer doesn't seem like the most stable of job prospects, but you never know, I could be something good, something great, in fact. I dunno, things are changing a lot. :sigh:
    Its YOUR LIFE, ITS NOW OR NEVER,

you ain't gonna live forever...

:thrash:

Personally, i think you should do english, it leaves more doors open at the end... and if you want to be respected and all that jazz, english is the way to go, plus at english you're awesome... Ever thought about doing philosophy, Led?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    Hmmmm led you always wanted to go into Film and you've nagged us about film,now I'm not criticising english as if it allows you access to some sort of film career then go for it, but if not then it just seems everything, which is over exaggerated as it is, you say is just/has been rubbish

sorry
    Calm down dear, its only a commercial :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

Yeah, led...think with english you'll have so many different ways to express your creativity rather than JUST film!

ReputationRep:
    So, what? You think that everything I've said about going in to Film has all been lies and bull-****? Well, no, it's not. I could do Film, I could do English, it's just at this particular moment in time, I'm going more toward English. That doesn't mean to say I won't change. I could have a complete change of heart this time next week, you never know.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down dear, its only a commercial :tongue:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39f_vkViOpI

I have that stuck in my head now :tongue: :cool:

cillitbang cillitbang cillitcillitcillit bang

ReputationRep:
    So, what? You think that everything I've said about going in to Film has all been lies and bull-****? Well, no, it's not. I could do Film, I could do English, it's just at this particular moment in time, I'm going more toward English. That doesn't mean to say I won't change. I could have a complete change of heart this time next week, you never know.
    No, it just depends on whether you want to narrow yourself into film or whether you want to keep it all open

I suspect either would be good for you though!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.