Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers) Watch

• View Poll Results: What did you think about the first storyline of series 9?
    Excellent
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Average
    0%
    Poor
    0%
    Awful
    0%

(Original post by Aula)
    can you please edit this post and put the info in spoiler tags.
    I had managed to avoid this information.

It would be really nice if people would stick to the rules. It's even in the title of the thread :sad:
    :ditto: I feel spoilt.. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    totally agree! Matt Smith was awful imo

David was by far the best :heart:
    I Strongly disagree

9th is my favourite, then 11th, then 12th, then 10th (yep 10th is awful)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Jenna louise coleman (Clara) is leaving the TARDIS in Series 9
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by L116)
    I Strongly disagree

9th is my favourite, then 11th, then 12th, then 10th (yep 10th is awful)
    lol that's ok we can agree to disagree

but 10 was so hot tho...
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by L116)
    Jenna louise coleman (Clara) is leaving the TARDIS in Series 9
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YES! Finally

good riddance to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I just re-watched The Time of the Doctor and yes, I really, really miss Matt Smith. He was the Doctor I would have liked to travel with. I find his final episode so sad, the music especially was gorgeous. That was also the last time I liked Clara, I found her so boring and not as pretty or fashionable after that. :sad:

I just think Matt was a tremendous actor overall. Miss you, 11. :cry2:
    I agree. Although all actors were tremendous overall but there all unique in there own way and some just stand out a little more then others

The 50th anniversary (the only exception where david wasn't awful) was a great episode of matt's era too along with the time of the doctor

ReputationRep:
    YES! Finally

good riddance to her
    What you don't like clara?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by L116)
    x
    x
    Guys, can we put things like this in spoiler tags please? The thread is supposed to be spoiler free
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by L116)
    What you don't like clara?
    i liked her as Oswald and the victorian one but i just found her quite boring and she didn't have much of a personality with 11 andi also thought she was quite cocky

with 12 i just feel like she overshadows him and takes over

just my opinion tho
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Guys, can we put things like this in spoiler tags please? The thread is supposed to be spoiler free
    oh sorry i thought we were still in the game thread , will do now tho
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    IT IS ON TONIGHT BBC1 19:40
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana::banana::banana::banana::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::crazy::crazy::crazy::cute::cute::cute::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing::excited::excited::excited::excited::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::grin::grin::grin::grin::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::hugs::hugs::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jive::jive::jive::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::rock::rock::rock::rock::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::woo::woo::woohoo::woohoo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    I found this out whilst reading the evening standard yesterday on the way home from work.

My face was like this:

Also, can I make a plea (again)... When you put things in spoilers, please say whether it's officially released or a leak etc

Generally I'm okay with things that are officially released, but don't like it when it's a leak, so knowing what the spoiler is before I click on it is really useful :puppyeyes:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Aula)
    I found this out whilst reading the evening standard yesterday on the way home from work.

My face was like this:

Also, can I make a plea (again)... When you put things in spoilers, please say whether it's officially released or a leak etc

Generally I'm okay with things that are officially released, but don't like it when it's a leak, so knowing what the spoiler is before I click on it is really useful :puppyeyes:
    im really sorry about this, i was responding to another users info about clara and i forgot which thread i was on. i thought that i was still on the doctor who game thread where spoiler tags aren;t used.

Please accept my sincere apologies, i have put them in tags now and will do so for all things that are spoilers

:sorry: btw the stuff about cla** isn't a leak it was official (i heard it on the radio as well as hearing it from OP)
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Can someone please explain the prolouge to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...eries-prologue
    i have watched all of New Who and i don't get it, who is the woman and what is she talking about? :confused:

thanks, also put replies in tags 4 those who don't want to find out
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Interesting prequel. It's a shame studios can't keep secrets any more though, we all know who is being discussed - don't mention as we may have people who don't know.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also seems Clara is going at Christmas and River Song is back (at which point in her timeline will be more interesting).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34266847

we do? who is being discussed? :confused:

please put ur reply in spoiler tags, i want to know but other ppl probably don't

we do? who is being discussed? :confused:

please put ur reply in spoiler tags, i want to know but other ppl probably don't

You've just immortalised his un-spoilered post in a quote. Delete it at once.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lustawny)

You've just immortalised his un-spoilered post in a quote. Delete it at once.
    huh? i don't get what u mean..

EDIT: oh i've just worked it out...

huh? i don't get what u mean..
    You quoted Rakas21's post, which includes un-spoilered content that's supposed to be in spoiler tags.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lustawny)
    You quoted Rakas21's post, which includes un-spoilered content that's supposed to be in spoiler tags.
    yeah i just worked it out. Sorted it now and i apologise

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please explain the prolouge to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...eries-prologue
    i have watched all of New Who and i don't get it, who is the woman and what is she talking about? :confused:

thanks, also put replies in tags 4 those who don't want to find out
    Prologue will be explained in tonight's episode. Don't know how to put things into a spoiler tag thing (fairly new to all this) but she has been in a previous mini episode as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.