Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nosaer)
    Same one that was leaked a month back. Not sure what it feels like sweating in that fabric though.
    Maybe it's just the colour balance of the promotional poster, but the Emirates logo and the rest of the accents look a much lighter shade of blue in the original leak from the other month. Though a yellow colour bias in a program like photoshop would make the blue look blackish, so maybe it is the same.

ReputationRep:
    Just goes to show how straight-forward it is to make a nice kit though. Keep it simple with traditional colours. I reckon the reason why there are so many poor kits is the incentives of designers to push complex designs to justify their salaries. That kit would take 2 minutes to design but the fans love it, whereas Liverpool's monstrous away kit probably took months of meetings etc, but the fans hate it.

ReputationRep:
    Like the new kit, shame we'll likely only have it for one year to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    BLUR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Tevez is off to Juve, LOL they had to settle for the cheaper option, Higuain is ours. Be happy we beat the "Mighty Italian Champions" to Higgy. shows we can compete for the best talent
    How fickle are you? Anybody with a brain would rather play in Juve's team than arsenals... And do you know what formation Juve play? 3-5-2, a two striker system. Juve strikers has been poor. their top scorers all season was Vucinic and Vidal with 10 goals each. Vidal is a defensive midfielder. surely that tells you that they need two strikers...

ReputationRep:
    Been a long time since i've posted in this forum, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, tevez to juve can only mean 1 thing !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    How fickle are you? Anybody with a brain would rather play in Juve's team than arsenals... And do you know what formation Juve play? 3-5-2, a two striker system. Juve strikers has been poor. their top scorers all season was Vucinic and Vidal with 10 goals each. Vidal is a defensive midfielder. surely that tells you that they need two strikers...
    TBH if i was higuain, i'd rather play in the best league in the world where the top 4 is valued, rather than winning without losing once in the season and then get destroyed by bayern in the CL, just shows the shallowness of the italian more tactical/slow/boring league.

In the PL Hig will get a chance to prove himself at the highest level against good teams week in week out giving him an excellent chance at 2014 WC.

Juve's squad isnt much better than arsenal's, considering we actually beat bayern at the allianz whereas juve struggled to score... I reckon if arsenal get Higuain and maybe 1-2 others our squad would be seen definately as better than juve's.

ReputationRep:
    + Tevez is bordering 30 years old and has a very bad reputation hence his price of 10m which still isnt bad but i'd take higuain (25 and better) everyday of the week for 3x the price of tevez.

ReputationRep:
    I think city might come in for higuain, hopefully we dont get him because they're lacking striker at the minute

(Original post by cost)
    you do realise they're getting llorente on a free dont you?

ReputationRep:
    If anybody has a desire to build their own Gervinho (we all do), here is a link from which you can do so: http://www.goonersphere.com/team-lin...build-gervinho

ReputationRep:
    If City come in and steal Higuain I'm giving up on football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najeezy)
    TBH if i was higuain, i'd rather play in the best league in the world where the top 4 is valued, rather than winning without losing once in the season and then get destroyed by bayern in the CL, just shows the shallowness of the italian more tactical/slow/boring league.

In the PL Hig will get a chance to prove himself at the highest level against good teams week in week out giving him an excellent chance at 2014 WC.

Juve's squad isnt much better than arsenal's, considering we actually beat bayern at the allianz whereas juve struggled to score... I reckon if arsenal get Higuain and maybe 1-2 others our squad would be seen definately as better than juve's.
    everyone in juve's first 11 would improve arsenal's squad(parring lichtsteiner), the same can't be said vice versa...dont for players like Pogba, Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchiso, Asamoah and Giovinco

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)

Giovinco, Vučinić, Quagliarella, Matri, Llorente ,Tevez and Higuain? You're the only fickle person here to think Juve can afford to buy Higuain now that Tevez is on his way and without selling any of their players first.

Arsenal already beat Juve to Higuain through the fact they can't afford him. The signing of Tevez only confirms can't get Higuain so they settled. Its pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    I think city might come in for higuain, hopefully we dont get him because they're lacking striker at the minute

you do realise they're getting llorente on a free dont you?
    forgot about llorente...forget my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    everyone in juve's first 11 would improve arsenal's squad(parring lichtsteiner), the same can't be said vice versa...dont for players like Pogba, Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchiso, Asamoah and Giovinco
    cazorla is better than giovinco, wilshire is better than marchisio and koscielny may not be better than chiellini but hes a class above bonucci and barzagli. Juventus are not that great you do realise that dont you???

they have a few outstanding players but they have about 5 'hard workers' I give em that name because as footballers there not that great

ReputationRep:
    Giovinco, Vučinić, Quagliarella, Matri, Tevez and Higuain? You're the only fickle person here to think Juve can afford to buy Higuain now that Tevez is on his way and without selling any of their players first.

Arsenal already beat Juve to Higuain through the fact they can't afford him. The signing of Tevez only confirms can't get Higuain so they settled. Its pretty obvious.
    if they couldn't afford him why would they agree personal terms?? why would they waste everyones time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    pogba, asamoah, barzagli, bonucci and giovinco.... all garbage/unfulfilled potential

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    if they couldn't afford him why would they agree personal terms?? why would they waste everyones time?

Real prefers Arsenal's bid. Juve were hoping Real would accept their instalment plan but that doesn't stop Juve from agreeing personal terms with Higuain in case Real change their mind.

ReputationRep:
    Real prefers Arsenal's bid. Juve were hoping Real would accept their instalment plan but that doesn't stop Juve from agreeing personal terms with Higuain in case Real change their mind.
    are we not offering it in instalment aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Koscielny, Wilshere, Cazorla, Monreal/Gibbs would walk into Juventus' team. And looking at Buffon the other night, I reckon even Szczesny would be in with a shout. Juventus really aren't that far ahead of Arsenal at all and the EPL is much better then SA. Juventus have a limited future from a European perspective anyway as many key players are on their last legs and they havent got the revenue to compete with even Arsenal.

Who would want to play for a club with a long track record of match fixing anyway?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.