Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martha789)
    Congrats!! How did they inform you about the face to face? Did you get an email or they called you?
    They emailed me. However, I have a problem booking for the next interview - no slots available at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Bristows TC offer! Absolutely over the moon! Although I'm sure my vac scheme firms will not longer want me to go, which I understand, hopefully it'll open up some places for others! Thanks to all the help and support of everyone on here and best of luck to you all!
    Congrats! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Just got a heads up from Eversheds trainees on twitter - they said looking likely to be next week - for Manchester anyway and perhaps for the others.
    At least it means we don't have to hold our breaths evey time we get an email this week. Hope it's early next week as opposed to the latter end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjsf)

Has anybody heard anything at all from Gibson Dunn?
    Nope, nothing yet. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been to a Bond Dickinson assessment centre? Any information on what this 'group presentation' is about?

ReputationRep:
    Bristows TC offer! Absolutely over the moon! Although I'm sure my vac scheme firms will not longer want me to go, which I understand, hopefully it'll open up some places for others! Thanks to all the help and support of everyone on here and best of luck to you all!
    Fantastic news! I'm so happy for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudd)
    Just explain the situation, they're not monsters. I really doubt they'd have you in the office much after 5pm on a Friday anyway
    (Original post by J-SP)
    Its not like you will need to take most of the day out, so it probably wont be an issue.

Explain the circumstances to the Graduate Recruitment team now rather than later. They will probably allow you to leave at 5.00pm unless there is something super important that evening (unlikely on a Friday evening though).

Suggest that you could look into changing the flights in the email you send them but explain that it will be very expensive to do so, and it is something neither you nor your family could really afford. Ask whether it is possible to leave early on this day but stress you would be willing to make up the time by coming in earlier that day (or other day that week).

Make sure that when you are introduced to your team/supervisor you also explain to them (it doesn't have to be the first thing you say to them, but definitely let them know once you have settled in at your desk).

Leaving half an hour early is very different to taking a full day out, so I don't see it being an issue.
    Thank you very much, both of you! Always feel very privileged to be part of such a helpful online community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Have you had an offer from TLT? I have heard nothing
    No. 'End of this week or next' for responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    Congrats! ☺️
    (Original post by pp93)
    Fantastic news! I'm so happy for you
    Thanks so much guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    Oh right, its been a while. Which office did you apply to? I applied to Bristol. Also, are you aware of what the overall recruitment process entails post application?

ReputationRep:
    Very well deserved!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawyertime)
    Anyone hear anything from Irwin Mitchell post AC?
    Still nothing post video interview! Going insane!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Oh right, its been a while. Which office did you apply to? I applied to Bristol. Also, are you aware of what the overall recruitment process entails post application?
    Yeah it's been absolutely ages!

I applied to London.

Not sure what they're doing post app, they're leaving it late!

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Silkin workshop offer!

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Silkin workshop offer

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, Just wondering does Lewis Silkin offer TC's in their Cardiff office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molsev)
    They emailed me. However, I have a problem booking for the next interview - no slots available at the moment!
    I had the same problem when I was trying to make an appointment for my telephone interview. slots appeared on the website on next day, as far as I remember. How long have you been waiting for hem to get back to you?? I've been waiting for 9 days now..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting on a response from Eversheds post telephone? I did mine Friday 27th Feb? Assuming a PFO now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajb1993)
    Anyone still waiting on a response from Eversheds post telephone? I did mine Friday 27th Feb? Assuming a PFO now
    I had mine on 28th and didn't hear from them either.. Which office have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    Hi there, have you heard post online test for TLT?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.