Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    yeah i know what you mean, i checked it out a couple of months ago as was curious and remember some dodgey admins. i only really care about the group with the TSR kids in haha! what halls you thinking of applying for?
    I put Bankside first (shared), Bankside second (single ensuite) and Rosbery Hall third. I wasn't planning on putting anything else but I had to pick 3 of the intercollegiate halls as well so I went for Connaught, International and College.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    I put Bankside first (shared), Bankside second (single ensuite) and Rosbery Hall third. I wasn't planning on putting anything else but I had to pick 3 of the intercollegiate halls as well so I went for Connaught, International and College.
    fair man, what attracted you to bankside?

ReputationRep:
    fair man, what attracted you to bankside?
    I was picking based on cost, ensuite and catered and I liked the size of the twin rooms at bankside.

ReputationRep:
    I was picking based on cost, ensuite and catered and I liked the size of the twin rooms at bankside.
    Ok fair, do you know if accommodation is first come first serve? Not sure whether to apply now or wait till after the offer day

ReputationRep:
    Ok fair, do you know if accommodation is first come first serve? Not sure whether to apply now or wait till after the offer day
    They do a 2 week lottery - every application they get in a 2 week period is given a number and randomly drawn. It depends if you want a particular place cos it seems like the new urbanest is full. I fancied that one with the pool, gym and bike hire but the cost scared me off.

ReputationRep:
    They do a 2 week lottery - every application they get in a 2 week period is given a number and randomly drawn. It depends if you want a particular place cos it seems like the new urbanest is full. I fancied that one with the pool, gym and bike hire but the cost scared me off.
    Ahhh I see, yeah I can't be dealing with the expensive ones, Hmm tempted to apply this week then as I don't want to miss out on rosebery/pass field/bankside

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see, yeah I can't be dealing with the expensive ones, Hmm tempted to apply this week then as I don't want to miss out on rosebery/pass field/bankside
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you hut I'm not going to firm until I've gone to the open day in ten days 😋

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you hut I'm not going to firm until I've gone to the open day in ten days 😋
    Was thinking the exact same haha 😄👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you going to the one on the 30th? You going to the one in April aswell? Need to pick my student accommodation at MC=AC so that I can go out and get wavey at MC=MR 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you going to the one on the 30th? You going to the one in April aswell? Need to pick my student accommodation at MC=AC so that I can go out and get wavey at MC=MR 😂
    Looool preach. Well I'm going to the offer holder day 22nd April aswel but I wanna visit LSE before I firm so I'm going to go to their general open day which is on the 25th of March!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Open Day on April 15th? Maybe meet up?

ReputationRep:
    yep! are you taking either of your parent as a guest?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the one on the April 15th, any of you people on the law course?

ReputationRep:
    Looool preach. Well I'm going to the offer holder day 22nd April aswel but I wanna visit LSE before I firm so I'm going to go to their general open day which is on the 25th of March!
    Oh right haha my incredible maths skills at work there... Fair enough mate, let me know what you choose bud 😎

ReputationRep:
    Oh right haha my incredible maths skills at work there... Fair enough mate, let me know what you choose bud 😎
    You reckon your gonna firm LSE? I'm 90% there just never visited so want to be absolutely sure before I confirm anything!

ReputationRep:
    You reckon your gonna firm LSE? I'm 90% there just never visited so want to be absolutely sure before I confirm anything!
    I'm firming 💯% yeah, my dad and sister went there so I've been before and went to that open day last year - think the fact it's the best offer I have and that its in central London so night life is good just means it's my ideal choice but yeah you should defo have a look around first, just to be sure

ReputationRep:
    We're flying over for offers day on the 15th and I'm the parent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilalk96)
    I'm going to the one on the April 15th, any of you people on the law course?
    My son's going from Northern Ireland

ReputationRep:
    Is there 2 offer days then? Guess you get invited to each one based on when you got your offer

ReputationRep:
    Is there 2 offer days then? Guess you get invited to each one based on when you got your offer
    There are two offer days. It's not based on when you got your offer, but on your course. http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergrad...oldersDay.aspx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.