• Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    West Ham certainly didn't deserve it.
    We threw the victory away.
    Hasn't that happened about 4 times recently?

P.S: Set piece lol
    Our inability to kill games off when we're on top is shocking. Benteke's finishing just isn't good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    West Ham certainly didn't deserve it.
    We threw the victory away.
    Hasn't that happened about 4 times recently?

P.S: Set piece lol
    We managed 1 goal, 3 losses and 1 draw against West Ham this season.

ReputationRep:
    Lucas was extraordinary but needlessly gave away the free kick that led to the goal.

We were unlucky. We had more than enough chances to win the game and we just couldn't score the goals.
    We all know whose fault that is.

Firmino to start, Sturridge and Origi on the bench at the weekend. Absolutely no need to have that Benteke anywhere near the squad.

ReputationRep:
    Man I won't lie. That was brutal. Commiserations guys but ah well, that's one top team down (:

ReputationRep:
    Top team.

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Look on the bright side-at least we don't have more games to play....

ReputationRep:
    They should have had the penalty anyway but shocking misses from Benteke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Bit of a shame since some youngsters got valuable game time. Blackburn in the next round would've been perfect for them to carry on.

Tough since I would've rather lost 2-1 in 90 minutes.

We did pretty well playing our 6th and 7th choice CBs for 120 minutes..

ReputationRep:
    We deserved to go out imo - replay v Exeter, West Ham we were terrible against in both matches here and in the league. I don't care about the performance just the result in football. Klopp playing the kids proves he didn't take the FA cup seriously. He also rested players today - for what? Villa away? in the league which we have nothing to play for? yeah...

Benteke - £32.5m - possibly the reason why FSG didn't want Texiera for £38m - just incase he turns out ****.

Also what's the point in recalling Ward if you're not going to play him? doubt he'll ever play this season. Should have stayed at Aberdeen.

Don't think Klopp will make it at LFC imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    yep. now you can just focus on the title :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    They should have had the penalty anyway but shocking misses from Benteke.
    Ahhh true, forgot about that.
    I've legitimately lost count of how many Benteke missed.

All in all, the performance was good. Lucas was exceptional, Coutinho and Sturridge displayed the level of quality we've been missing.
    Stewart was very tidy in midfield and Smith's energy was excellent. The only doubt I have about the latter is that it seems too easy to beat him 1v1.

Very frustrating to again create the chances but not get the goals. West Ham were good but they'll know we could've easily torn them apart had Benteke not been so poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    yep. now you can just focus on the title :teehee:
    We have EL and the League cup final?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    We have EL and the League cup final?
    Lucy Watson's feet look well weird ngl

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm glad I'm going on holiday tomorrow, at least I won't have to put up with this **** for a bit.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We can take Benteke back if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Ahhh true, forgot about that.
    I've legitimately lost count of how many Benteke missed.

All in all, the performance was good. Lucas was exceptional, Coutinho and Sturridge displayed the level of quality we've been missing.
    Stewart was very tidy in midfield and Smith's energy was excellent. The only doubt I have about the latter is that it seems too easy to beat him 1v1.

Very frustrating to again create the chances but not get the goals. West Ham were good but they'll know we could've easily torn them apart had Benteke not been so poor.
    Yh we did well considering it was West Ham's first team and we had kids and a CM at CB. Atleast Sturridge and Coutinho got some minutes, Sturridge looked beastly out there. We also get next weekend off which will help as EL games are starting soon.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Starting to see why Dortmund were so **** last season

ReputationRep:
    Being serious now what is a realistic aim for the rest of the reason for you lot? LC win and an EL run with top 8?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.