Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan. And Kel)
    Funny thing is Shawn has said very little that is wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Tbf I agree with his most recent post. Just highlighting his avoidance of Leinad's proposition.
    This is what pisses me off. The guy has a good footbalking knowledge, but instead chooses to troll and say we're going to lose every single game. It's ruining this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    This is what pisses me off. The guy has a good footbalking knowledge, but instead chooses to troll and say we're going to lose every single game. It's ruining this thread
    He obviously does it on purpose now though. Either ignore list him or just skip over his posts, don't feed the troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan. And Kel)
    That's because his proposition is childish and sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't say he had to accept it

ReputationRep:
    How we should line up:
    Cech, Bellerin, Gab(presumed fit), Kos, Monreal, Ramsey, Coq, Walcott, Ozil, Alexis,
    Welbz

How I expect us to line up:
    Cech, Bellerin, Per, Kos, Monreal, Ramsey, Coq, Campbell, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud

Can't say I'm too excited about this, whenever the odds are heavily in our favour against a depleted/worse United side we usually end up making a hash of it. Would be excellent if we spanked them at their ground though.

ReputationRep:
    Omg Wenger saw my post yeasssssss insane line up. So excited now

ReputationRep:
    Gabriel starts! And our front four is Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez-Welbeck! Or Welbeck-Ozil-Sanchez-Walcott?!

ReputationRep:
    Elite line up. 3-0 win incoming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Gabriel starts! And our front four is Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez-Welbeck! Or Welbeck-Ozil-Sanchez-Walcott?!
    Dat guy up front

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck is our top striker this team is in decline

ReputationRep:
    lol UTD are winning

ReputationRep:
    Thierry still firing shots at Giroud.

Most likely will say on Monday his words were taken out of context :lol:

ReputationRep:
    fwiw Welbeck has a 1 goal in 2 games record when playing as a striker.

believe it or not :lol:

ReputationRep:
    We can win but not in the way United beat us 8-2, at the time Jenkinson and Coquelin made their debut starts (and the former got sent off). Here the only debutant is Rashford and he's very unlikely to be sent off.

ReputationRep:
    If we lose today we should just liquidate as a club tbh

ReputationRep:
    I just imagine shawn as a father

'Son, this drawing you did.. why did you bother? I knew it was going to be ****... you knew it was going to be ****.. so why try? A better son would have coloured within the lines, and not let me down again and again. I support you, I really do.. its just that I dont believe that you can ever manage to produce anything of a satisfactory standard. Maybe someday you will surprise me, and I hope you do.. but lets be realistic with your chances here. You are not professional quality, and have no chance this weekend when you are drawing with your friends.'

ReputationRep:
    Being serrious though - I like shawn.

Shure hes a bit on the negative side. but hes also brutually honest about arsenal, and thats more then most arsenal fans are... he says what most of us dont like to admit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Being serrious though - I like shawn.

Shure hes a bit on the negative side. but hes also brutually honest about arsenal, and thats more then most arsenal fans are... he says what most of us dont like to admit.
    he's definitely fun at parties then

ReputationRep:
    Alexis sanchez should be dropped but Arsenal lack of depth means we have to play him

ReputationRep:
    What a miss by Monreal.

Come on lad, just tap it along the ground anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    Monreal almost scores the exact goal as the FA cup :lol:

Welbeck has mad tekkers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.