The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Funny thing is Shawn has said very little that is wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Tbf I agree with his most recent post. Just highlighting his avoidance of Leinad's proposition.

This is what pisses me off. The guy has a good footbalking knowledge, but instead chooses to troll and say we're going to lose every single game. It's ruining this thread
Original post by leinad2012
This is what pisses me off. The guy has a good footbalking knowledge, but instead chooses to troll and say we're going to lose every single game. It's ruining this thread

He obviously does it on purpose now though. Either ignore list him or just skip over his posts, don't feed the troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan. And Kel
That's because his proposition is childish and sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't say he had to accept it
How we should line up:
Cech, Bellerin, Gab(presumed fit), Kos, Monreal, Ramsey, Coq, Walcott, Ozil, Alexis,
Welbz

How I expect us to line up:
Cech, Bellerin, Per, Kos, Monreal, Ramsey, Coq, Campbell, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud

Can't say I'm too excited about this, whenever the odds are heavily in our favour against a depleted/worse United side we usually end up making a hash of it. Would be excellent if we spanked them at their ground though.
Omg Wenger saw my post yeasssssss insane line up. So excited now
Gabriel starts! And our front four is Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez-Welbeck! Or Welbeck-Ozil-Sanchez-Walcott?!
Elite line up. 3-0 win incoming.
Original post by shawn_o1
Gabriel starts! And our front four is Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez-Welbeck! Or Welbeck-Ozil-Sanchez-Walcott?!

Dat guy up front
Welbeck is our top striker this team is in decline
Reply 4569
lol UTD are winning
Thierry still firing shots at Giroud.

Most likely will say on Monday his words were taken out of context :lol:
fwiw Welbeck has a 1 goal in 2 games record when playing as a striker.

believe it or not :lol:
We can win but not in the way United beat us 8-2, at the time Jenkinson and Coquelin made their debut starts (and the former got sent off). Here the only debutant is Rashford and he's very unlikely to be sent off.
If we lose today we should just liquidate as a club tbh
I just imagine shawn as a father

'Son, this drawing you did.. why did you bother? I knew it was going to be ****... you knew it was going to be ****.. so why try? A better son would have coloured within the lines, and not let me down again and again. I support you, I really do.. its just that I dont believe that you can ever manage to produce anything of a satisfactory standard. Maybe someday you will surprise me, and I hope you do.. but lets be realistic with your chances here. You are not professional quality, and have no chance this weekend when you are drawing with your friends.'
Being serrious though - I like shawn.

Shure hes a bit on the negative side. but hes also brutually honest about arsenal, and thats more then most arsenal fans are... he says what most of us dont like to admit.
Reply 4576
Original post by fallen_acorns
Being serrious though - I like shawn.

Shure hes a bit on the negative side. but hes also brutually honest about arsenal, and thats more then most arsenal fans are... he says what most of us dont like to admit.

he's definitely fun at parties then
Alexis sanchez should be dropped but Arsenal lack of depth means we have to play him
What a miss by Monreal.

Come on lad, just tap it along the ground anywhere...
Reply 4579
Monreal almost scores the exact goal as the FA cup :lol:

Welbeck has mad tekkers

Latest