Turn on thread page Beta

Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2010 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearly Whites)
    Hiiii everyone i have been offered a place at Portsmouth to study hygiene and therapy in september whoooppaa was just wondering if anyone else has been accepted and are going too ??
    Meeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearly Whites)
    Hiiii everyone i have been offered a place at Portsmouth to study hygiene and therapy in september whoooppaa was just wondering if anyone else has been accepted and are going too ??
    (Original post by Aliyah123)
    Meeeeeeeee
    And me! x

ReputationRep:
    To those going to portsmouth uni, have you filled in the housing forms? has anyone ehard back or knows when we are meant to? also what about the bursary etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I've been accepted into Liverpool! I'm so happy as been trying for a few years! Anyone else had an offer yet? I'm doing to combined dipolma.
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenzez)
    Hi all,
    I've been accepted into Liverpool! I'm so happy as been trying for a few years! Anyone else had an offer yet? I'm doing to combined dipolma.
    X
    Well done! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody on here firmed Uni of Dundee for entry in September 2010?

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Jenzez
    Hi all,
    X

:woo: Congrats, me too. Sooo excited. Which site?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broxi87)
    Originally Posted by Jenzez
    Hi all,
    X

:woo: Congrats, me too. Sooo excited. Which site?? x
    Lancaster! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    hey has anyone heard from barts??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenzez)
    Lancaster! What about you?

Accrington. So il see you one day a week at Lpool Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dent2010)
    hey has anyone heard from barts??
    No not yet, am still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had acceptance letter from Barts?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Barts is really taking their time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-like-teef!)
    To those going to portsmouth uni, have you filled in the housing forms? has anyone ehard back or knows when we are meant to? also what about the bursary etc?

helloooo i-like-teef i have applied for accommodation but havent heard anything - i dont think we will until july timee and bursary forms are being sent out this week i think soo that you can apply

ReputationRep:
    helllooo!! got accepted into Barts!! waiting to hear from eastmans now!! soooo happy

ReputationRep:
    hi i've been accepted at liverpool for diploma at lancaster site does anyone know if we're sent out bursary packs or just apply? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sstevens2006)
    hi i've been accepted at liverpool for diploma at lancaster site does anyone know if we're sent out bursary packs or just apply? x
    you have to wait until you've recieved your student number. Can apply for loan though. Are you from Lancaster ? I'll see you in June !

ReputationRep:
    Those of u going Portsmouth in september...did you recieve a letter inviting you to a student finance day on the 21st June? If yes then are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah123)
    Those of u going Portsmouth in september...did you recieve a letter inviting you to a student finance day on the 21st June? If yes then are you going?
    I did get a letter but i'm not going to go. Have you heard from bursarys yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-like-teef!)
    I did get a letter but i'm not going to go. Have you heard from bursarys yet?
    I don't think I will be able to go because I have an exam in the morning that day. In the letter it did state there will be assistance with applications for NHS bursaries and thats all I have heard about bursaries. I might give them a ring this week to find out bout bursaries

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2011

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.