EDIT: They got what they deserved.

ReputationRep:
    Pew pew...

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this is already been posted:

http://twitter.com/th3j35t3r

The person claiming responsibility for taking down wikileaks.org

ReputationRep:
    the funniest thing with the wikileaks is that - the governments dont want the information to be spread and want as few people as possible to know about this - yet if Hilary Clinton didnt announce about the existence of the wikileaks (or even news which presumably also had their source from the speech of Clinton) i would have never even known or cared about it and neither would maaaaaaaaaaaaany people lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    You are a fool and know nothing.
    This was going to be big news regardless of whether Hilary Clinton condemned it or not.
    im not a fool - i dont watch news and i dont read newspapers - i accidentally simply saw hilary clinton speaking and it was her and not the news channel that caught my attention and that is how i found out about that - doesnt this mean that at least i wouldnt know about this?

and besides,it is not for you to decide who is fool or who isnt. especially when what i was saying was BECAUSE WHEN I TURNED THE TV ON HILARY CLINTON WAS SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE WIKILEAKS TO BE CLOSED SO NOBODY SEES IT (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR) WHEN IN FACT IT WAS HER STATEMENT THAT MADE ME AWARE OF IT. and that is the reason why i had made the statement a bit unseriously and more towards a joke.

hopefully this will make you keep your comments to yourself
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Remember Remember the 5th of November

In view Julian Assange is a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    You are a fool and know nothing.
    This was going to be big news regardless of whether Hilary Clinton condemned it or not.
    lmao, very blunt. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Loving this.

ReputationRep:

=/

ReputationRep:
    Operation Payback's Twitter page suspended.

http://twitter.com/Anon_Operation

ReputationRep:
    One of the twitter links that was posted on this thread has been suspended.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)

Bad move- I think Twitter's going to be fail-whaling a lot tonight.

ReputationRep:

Thery just tweeted a leak of over 1000 credit card numbers and expiration dates that they had hacked. I have it open in another tab. That kind of thing is seriously criminal, so I really have little sympathy for them being taken off twitter.

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard WHY he is being charged with rape allegations?
    Everyone assumes it was a horrible incident, some even think child abuse, just because the media are so reluctant to convey the truth.

It appears that the real charge was a 'sex by surprise' law, where he did not use a condom when a woman requested it. Immoral, yes. A horrible rape charge...not quite.

ReputationRep:

I heard that they suspended it because they released credit card details on it or something, could be wrong.
    Im all for them taking these websites down to teach them a lesson for removing wikileaks but releasing credit card details about innocent people who may be backing the cause is just criminal and wrong and derailing it. I dont respect those who did that criminal activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    I've never heard about this, very interesting. Is it encrypted or something??
    Yeah its encrypted. theres 100,00 files and he has vowed if there was anything to happen to him or wiki leaks a cyber key to unlock the files will be released

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.