Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachlizzieb)
    Hey, has anyone got like, a welcome pack thing from Napier? I got one from Stirling the other day just with information about my course and that, but as I am still trying to decide between Stirling and Napier, if Napier did sent one like this out it would be very useful!
    I hope so. I'm hopng to get a tour of the campus and accomodation before 5th Sep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newt60)
    Hey guys,

Is anyone in this thread going to be a Postgrad? I'm at Essex Uni at the moment but got a conditional to Napier to study Creative Advertising...don't want to feel all left out
    Hi, I guess we will see each other in september, I am also doing the same course

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ilovelife1234;30990375]
    (Original post by Ael8)

Thats impressive , well done . No i have a conditional, fingers crossed because napier looks like a nice uni
    Awww thanks. I hope you get in though, is Napier your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ael8)

Awww thanks. I hope you get in though, is Napier your first choice?
    Awww thank you, dats very sweet of you . Yeeah it is hehe, you excited to go to uni? Im well excited haha better get revision eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovelife1234)
    Awww thank you, dats very sweet of you . Yeeah it is hehe, you excited to go to uni? Im well excited haha better get revision eh
    Well good luck with the revising. Iam sure you will be fine, what do you need to get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ael8)
    Well good luck with the revising. Iam sure you will be fine, what do you need to get?
    2B's and a C which isnt too bad actually just not liking my subject choice this year 2bh although im preety sure i can get tht , you staying at home or living in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovelife1234)
    2B's and a C which isnt too bad actually just not liking my subject choice this year 2bh although im preety sure i can get tht , you staying at home or living in halls?
    That sounds ok good luk with that. I am from Glasgow so it is only 45 mins away so I dont no yet wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ael8)
    That sounds ok good luk with that. I am from Glasgow so it is only 45 mins away so I dont no yet wbu?
    Thanks , same well i live in edinburgh so its only around half an hour so im not 100 percent sure... Dont wanna be in debt when im older :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I know that parts quite scary isn't it. but im still lokking foward to it tho lol. Its good that you live locally then that will be easier for you to get there.

ReputationRep:
    Eek, just firmed Napier! Roll on September

ReputationRep:
    See our new list of Edinburgh Napier Freshers and their courses !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edinb...85525381493203

If you are not in the list, join our fan page and write a comment about that!
    See you there!

ReputationRep:
    Just received an unconditional for postgraduate Tourism Marketing ....anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newt60)
    Hey guys,

Is anyone in this thread going to be a Postgrad? I'm at Essex Uni at the moment but got a conditional to Napier to study Creative Advertising...don't want to feel all left out

I've just been accepted with an unconditional for Tourism Marketing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by americangirl17)
    I've just been accepted with an unconditional for Tourism Marketing
    Finally some postgrads I' ve been accepted to the Msc Marketing program

ReputationRep:
    Yay ! Finally some postgrads ! I have applied to the MSc Publishing but so far I have not heard from them :s I'm so stressed out ! Did anyone else apply to the same degree or is still waiting for an offer ? Congrats to the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natacha_812)
    Yay ! Finally some postgrads ! I have applied to the MSc Publishing but so far I have not heard from them :s I'm so stressed out ! Did anyone else apply to the same degree or is still waiting for an offer ? Congrats to the others
    I am sure all will be fine..... when did you apply ? They did contact me to ask for some additional materials, which I provided, and they contacted me shortly after that So don't stress too much, if you meet there requirements, I am sure all will be well.

ReputationRep:
    Also, fellow postgrads, where are you intending to live ? I am currently trying to figure out if I can swing a studio at IQ, or wether I will be relegated to the halls.

ReputationRep:
    I' ve booked a studio at IQ fountain !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariak)
    I' ve booked a studio at IQ fountain !
    That's really what I am leaning towards... just have to figure out how to justify it, since it is more expensive than the halls. But I think for postgraduate study, it will really be ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by americangirl17)
    That's really what I am leaning towards... just have to figure out how to justify it, since it is more expensive than the halls. But I think for postgraduate study, it will really be ideal.
    I have to sayyyy that it is brand new, it has fast internet connection, every room is ensuite, you don't have to wait to get a place in halls, option of studios which means that you can have your own kitchen and more space, great common room etc.
    Plus the staff and rooms overall are great.
    I went to edinburgh about a month ago and had a look at IQ hope that this will help you !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.