?
Report 7 years ago
Count me in. An oppurtunity to catch up on what I've missed/ slacked on
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Starting over today - last week was a failure.
dancinginrainbows
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Starting again today. Should be doing 8 hours of maths today (D1, C3, C4).
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Starting today, done a little over 2 hours so far.
ju1c
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Starting today,

Today
  • Maths
  • Read over English notes/memorize
  • 3 hours as I have school
M Kh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Count me in!!! gotts get off TSR now!
wondergirl01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is a good way to make me revise Count me in ) I've done 1 hour already...
twist&twirl123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
2 c4 pastpapers here I come
Pensivedore
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've done an hour at college today (on my free) and will do about 4 more hours now.
Smelly Ellie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, is it just me who wouldn't be able to concentrate for that many hours. I'd just stare at the page and nothing would go in. Short snappy bursts of revision with plenty of breaks work best for me. No point not sleeping and ending up ill for my exams like I have done in the past! I'm doing a lot of revision, but 50 hours is crazy!! Maybe in study leave when I have nothing else to do, but at the moment about 3 hours on a college night and about 8 hours at the weekend is my max. I'd be burnt out! Good luck though guys, don't get tooo panicked!
mellie220
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've done 3 hours today, I'll do another 3 then I'm done for today
benbreezeblock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow!! I dont post on here much but 50 hours?!...How do you all manage that amount per week, unless i presume you have study leave? My exams start on the 17th and I have been working with a few hours per night since half way through March, but currently fitting in as much as I can per night, often from around 6pm to 9pm, I thought that was plenty, but it seems not!
ray of hope :)
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sulexk)
Hello,

I hope you are all well.

Well the fresh week has begun. Its monday already!

For you - I thought it would be nice if we continue this week aswell- In spite of the fact that so many of you joined last week and want to continue- Fantastic!
I truly hope that this week is as successful as the last and that we can keep each other motivated- thank you all for your inspiring comments! They are most certainly welcome - anytime. Shall we spice up a few things for this week? Make it more interesting? I have always thought about doing this- but of course this is simply an idea- and it is simply something for you to take a glimpse at and see for yourself if it would work or not.It's not quite getting the midnight oil out. No. Rather it is something slightly different. Here I go:
Have you ever considered waking up as early as 4:30am in the morning and beginning your day before the sun rises? Considering exams are coming up and for many of us we have some to learn (in some cases lots to learn- but it is all good) and plenty to revise- In my case plenty to learn. Ensure you get a nice early night so that you can wake up feeling fresh in the early morning. Perhaps we can begin our day faster, and who knows- perhaps in the early hours of morning when on most occasions there seems to be very little to do- we can focus our brains in absorbing a plethora of information!

Lets see what happens!

I will try it and I hope you all do very well, al the best!!
so much love for you right now. thank you. i think you will be the difference between me failing and passing with this wierd and wonderful idea
KingMessi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nearly three hours done today, I should get five done...

I'm nearing 120 hours in total for revision....
i.dude
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry couldnt do it
sulexk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by ray of hope :))
so much love for you right now. thank you. i think you will be the difference between me failing and passing with this wierd and wonderful idea
I hope you do well- I know, by no means, will it be easy for all of us- But with good strength and zeal, determination and inspirational motivation- I am sure we can do this- or come close!

If you need help with anything subject related feel free to post on here!

muffingg
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sulexk)
Hello,

I hope you are all well.

Well the fresh week has begun. Its monday already!

For you - I thought it would be nice if we continue this week aswell- In spite of the fact that so many of you joined last week and want to continue- Fantastic!
I truly hope that this week is as successful as the last and that we can keep each other motivated- thank you all for your inspiring comments! They are most certainly welcome - anytime. Shall we spice up a few things for this week? Make it more interesting? I have always thought about doing this- but of course this is simply an idea- and it is simply something for you to take a glimpse at and see for yourself if it would work or not.It's not quite getting the midnight oil out. No. Rather it is something slightly different. Here I go:
Have you ever considered waking up as early as 4:30am in the morning and beginning your day before the sun rises? Considering exams are coming up and for many of us we have some to learn (in some cases lots to learn- but it is all good) and plenty to revise- In my case plenty to learn. Ensure you get a nice early night so that you can wake up feeling fresh in the early morning. Perhaps we can begin our day faster, and who knows- perhaps in the early hours of morning when on most occasions there seems to be very little to do- we can focus our brains in absorbing a plethora of information!

Total hours completed:

6/50

Almost there- well not quite!

Lets see what happens!

I will try it and I hope you all do very well, al the best!!
I could surely do 50 hours but the thing would be I wouldn't remember anything. Instead I'll stick to 2-3 hours a day. My exams are in end of June anyway, so I wouldn't cram it at this time anyway.
ruler
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IM IN!
except my exams are next week LOL
i don't know why i'm acting like i haven't got any :s
so waking up at 4:30 to revise ? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
sulexk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Smelly Ellie)
Wow, is it just me who wouldn't be able to concentrate for that many hours. I'd just stare at the page and nothing would go in. Short snappy bursts of revision with plenty of breaks work best for me. No point not sleeping and ending up ill for my exams like I have done in the past! I'm doing a lot of revision, but 50 hours is crazy!! Maybe in study leave when I have nothing else to do, but at the moment about 3 hours on a college night and about 8 hours at the weekend is my max. I'd be burnt out! Good luck though guys, don't get tooo panicked!
Indeed it is a tough challenge, but perhaps It may provide some motivation for us. Perhaps, many of us, need plenty of coal to keep the steam train running because are long awaited destination is still far far away. But who knows, perhaps if we keep going- if we continue right till the end, we will be where we wanted to be.

I hope you do well, all the best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads