Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Pretty Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mangomaz)
Just wanted to say this has been a really interesting thread to read... Kind of gave me a new perspective on the whole thing. I'm finding myself agreeing with anon11 actually.
I also agree with Anon 11.

Its good to see there are girls out there who keep an open mind and not deny the possibility of something just because it doesn't fit in with their view of reality.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dont get me wrong pretty boy; some of the things you said did get me pretty vexed :p: Hehe..
high priestess fnord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sorry i still dont get how its degrading to give and recieve oral sex.

if its one way then maybe you have a point, but as i said earlier teasing is soo much fun. its all about the power. pushing him down on the bed and then playing with him till he begs does not seem at all degrading to me.
Murphyman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.

I haven't had time to read the whole 18 pages of the discussion so I'm sorry if i repeat anyone.

But! you my friend are wrong. There is an organ in the anus with the solo intent of giving pleasure. And no I dont know what it's called but if you ask I research it :P
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you mean the prostate. its not in the rectum, its in front, but it can be stimulated from the anus. it actually has a biological role in the synthesis of semen, so its sole intent is not giving pleasure, its making babies...

/pedanticism
Candy-Kills
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I really would never like my girl friend to give me a blow job, its nothing to do with hygiene, i just think its degrading. Before people say that its "normal" to ask for a bj or anal sex, its not, the mouth and anus are not sexual organs ~ if my gf ever started id ask her to stop and id explain why, anyone else feel the same way or are you all for it?

Just curious.
..am i the only one who thinks this guy's a bit strange?...

Anonymous #14
Report 12 years ago
again, not read the whole lot, but a note on the 'submissive' thing
I think that's more about social opinion than actually what goes on - e.g. I love my bf's penis, and *ahem* doing things with it that make him powerless - if you catch my drift. Pleasuring someone gives you a certain amount of power, and I most certainly enjoy giving (and receiving) oral :p:
Lucyvet2006
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i also haven't read the whole 18 pages but hey I can't slate you OP- wish my b/f didn't like blow jobs, they are not fun to give but hey if they're that good to get then sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet (sorry about the imagery that might conjure up!)
high priestess fnord
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lucyvet2006)
i also haven't read the whole 18 pages but hey I can't slate you OP- wish my b/f didn't like blow jobs, they are not fun to give but hey if they're that good to get then sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet (sorry about the imagery that might conjure up!)
why do it if you dont enjoy it?? just give him a handjob insted.
starya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by high priestess fnord)
why do it if you dont enjoy it?? just give him a handjob insted.
From what I've learned that's not exactly the same. It's nice and obviously results in the same outcome, but just not quite the same.. Also, wouldn't just hj's get slightly boring?
Anonymous #15
Report 12 years ago
I'm a girl and I love it when my bf goes down on me, I'm happy to give, as long as he's happy to give too
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Candy-Kills)
..am i the only one who thinks this guy's a bit strange?...
I think you are slightly strange for ressurecting a month old thread!
Candy-Kills
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Talya)
I think you are slightly strange for ressurecting a month old thread!
am i the only one who ressurects really old threas???
Mercer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This thread confuses me. Do the people who wouldn't want to recieve BJs also object to any other form of 'kinkiness' (lets face it, oral sex is pretty low on most peoples scales).

Is doggy style degrading? Woman on top? Leaving the lights on? Using fingers etc?
Anonymous #11
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Candy-Kills)
am i the only one who ressurects really old threas???
I don't see why you do it. In the hope that people will start talking about bjs again? Your previous attempt failed.

We've already established that, from a guy's point of view (not talking about the girl's) the act is somewhat degrading and the guy is dominating somewhat but at the end of the day, if the girl is with her long-term boyfriend she cares about, so what? Feelings like shame, disrespect and guilt don't have their place in a proper relationship.

However, if a girl does such an act casually, she's certainly not going to be seen with much respect by the guy. THat's hardly surprising.
Mercer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We've already established that, from a guy's point of view (not talking about the girl's) the act is somewhat degrading
Not all guys.

And if it's outside of a relationship, it's probably no more or less 'degrading' than having sex: it just depends on your perspective. the only people I know who consider BJs as significanty less of a big deal than sex are Christians who think they shouldn't have sex, but want to get away with it on a technicality.
thegreatstupendo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't see why you do it. In the hope that people will start talking about bjs again? Your previous attempt failed.

We've already established that, from a guy's point of view (not talking about the girl's) the act is somewhat degrading and the guy is dominating somewhat but at the end of the day, if the girl is with her long-term boyfriend she cares about, so what? Feelings like shame, disrespect and guilt don't have their place in a proper relationship.

However, if a girl does such an act casually, she's certainly not going to be seen with much respect by the guy. THat's hardly surprising.
We never agreed on any of that, or at least I didn't.
Anonymous #11
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mercer)
Not all guys.

And if it's outside of a relationship, it's probably no more or less 'degrading' than having sex: it just depends on your perspective. the only people I know who consider BJs as significanty less of a big deal than sex are Christians who think they shouldn't have sex, but want to get away with it on a technicality.
"No less degrading". We had issues with the word "degrading" anyway. I think most guys who do consider giving head more degrading than sex, believe that, because it's more about the guy's pleasure than the girl's pleasure. The girl is only focusing on the guys' sexual pleasure. Of course, many girls get sexual psychological pleasure from pleasuring someone but that doesn't explain everything. I think the whole "lowering oneself" (to avoid the term 'degrading') is annuled as soon as the girl makes sure she gets her fair share of oral pleasure.

If you listen to a lot of macho conversations between guys, a guy will usually show off by saying what the girl did for him and not what he did for the girl. The more he gets, without giving, is proof in his and his friends' mind that he's a macho guy.

As for it just being Christians... I think you'd be surprised. A lot of girls are prepared to give head because they don't feel they're giving up as much as they are when having sex. But at the same time, they totally forget about how the guy sees them.
JitsuCol
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Seems proof that being macho is a load of rubbish.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Just curious.
Firstly, that's the naturalistic fallacy at it's most obvious. Just because something is not "natural" (and I fail to see how a couple pleasuring each other sexually is unnatural...) doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. Surely it would only be degrading if you forced your girlfriend to do it? If she's happy to, why not? I see no reason that couples shouldn't engage in any sexual practice they're comfortable with. If you're not comfortable with it, that's fine, but don't start claiming it's unnatural or degrading.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads