Met any rude/horrible 'famous' people? Watch

This discussion is closed.
MelissaMarie
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
I met Osric Chau at a train station once, I was bagless and my mother was carrying our suitcase, and he joked about me making her take it.
I also met Noel Clarke, but I only had my maths notebook and my copy of 'The Picture of Dorian Gray', so I had him sign the latter and he half-laughed and looked confused at that.
K1996s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Alan Halsall (plays Tyrone on coronation street, if you count that as famous) refused to let my little brother be a mascot with him for a charity football match at my dads work because he was nearly taller than him. Full on went ''Not ****ing going out with him'' to poor lads face.
dina95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When Jimmy Carr came to belfast, fans were waiting outside his hotel, and he walked past and flipped them off.

Eamon holmes is also rude - he was in the odyssey and was rude to staff, basically acting like he owned the place.
Gillybop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I seen Jimmy Nail filming Auf Wiedersehen in Bangkok, and when I went to take his picture, he put his had up like he was a superstar and then sent a security guy over to accost me, he even said 'let me look at your pics' naturally I told hime politely to F off.

The guy that played his son, black fella who's name escapes me, came over to us and said, he can be a moany bugger at times, sorry about that, so kudos to that lad.
sallzy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by llessur123)
Gok Wan. I was standing behind him in a queue and he ignored the server when she said hello and asked if he would like anything else, I thought that was pretty rude. Not to mention he smelt really strongly of stale sweat.
I met him in M&S Marble Arch once - thought he was quite rude and dismissive; not like his TV "persona" at all.
TayTay1326
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I met Gemma Colin from only ways excess and we asked for one photo and she said you have to pay £100 for one photo on its own or A: we either brought something from her shop or B: she signed are handbag and we had to pay ridiculous we just walked out and Did not have a photo 😱
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Steven Gerrard about ten years ago at a bar in Portugal (he has a villa there). Complete arse.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Steven Gerrard about ten years ago at a bar in Portugal (he has a villa there). Complete arse.

What did he do and are you an Evertonian?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)

What did he do and are you an Evertonian?
Lifelong red.

One of these 'do you even know who I am' types thinking he should get preferential treatment in the posh bars and whinging like **** when he didn't.

Years later I worked in the same square as his older cousin in the same town in Portugal, and he said he had settled down etc but could still be a pain.

Actually I think it was about 13 years ago I met him, I would have been 18/19 ish.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Lifelong red.

One of these 'do you even know who I am' types thinking he should get preferential treatment in the posh bars and whinging like **** when he didn't.

Years later I worked in the same square as his older cousin in the same town in Portugal, and he said he had settled down etc but could still be a pain.

Actually I think it was about 13 years ago I met him, I would have been 18/19 ish.
Cheers.

I can imagine what he was like but I asked because if its a red saying it then he really must have been an arse.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Cheers.

I can imagine what he was like but I asked because if its a red saying it then he really must have been an arse.
It was just unnecessary rudeness and arrogance, and that really gets my goat from anybody. I respect him as a footballer but I don't have much love for him as a bloke, to be honest.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yhhh Joey Essex :rolleyes:
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
owen jones in real life is actually very racist and not a nice person
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
6 year old thread - closed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.41%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.9%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.95%
It might lead to more bullying (58)
37.18%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads