Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any notes for Kodak they'd be willing to share?

ReputationRep:
    To those that have asked,

I've scanned the answers from my school last year, but it won't let me upload them because the file's too big,if you want me to send them to you, pm me your email or write on here

ALSO does anyone have notes on apple that they'd share?

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofiax0)
    i just tried but ihave no idea how i upload a document on here! HELPP
    "Click on go advanced" the click on the button one from the right of the smiley face button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iggyDash)
    "Click on go advanced" the click on the button one from the right of the smiley face button
    it wasn't working because the files too large, it won't even let me upload pages separately because they're also "too large". do you want me to email you it?

ReputationRep:
    Section b better have nice questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofiax0)
    it wasn't working because the files too large, it won't even let me upload pages separately because they're also "too large". do you want me to email you it?
    Got it , Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    What do people think will come up for section B, i have a hunch that CSR will come up, but my scientific decsion would be for the EU to come up as it never has before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunty27)
    What do people think will come up for section B, i have a hunch that CSR will come up, but my scientific decsion would be for the EU to come up as it never has before.
    I really hope CSR comes up, and also think it might do, because there's been so much in the news about it recently with tax evasion etc. I think retrenchment is a possibility too because that's never come up. Maybe something on the impact of the economy? Takeovers and mergers possibly too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowster)
    I really hope CSR comes up, and also think it might do, because there's been so much in the news about it recently with tax evasion etc. I think retrenchment is a possibility too because that's never come up. Maybe something on the impact of the economy? Takeovers and mergers possibly too.
    I think if they do retrenchment they will combine it with the economy because in a recession lots of businesses go through retrenchment to cut costs. This is why unemployment increases.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Dreading this exam as I think most people are! Focusing on revising section A ATM and have quite a few good strong culture examples, but struggling with weak cultures at the minute, have Barclays and Enron for toxic but difficult to find more!

If anyone has some examples for:
    1) weak or toxic cultures
    2) examples where a change in management/leader has worsened culture
    3) a firm which has suffered despite a strong culture

Please let me know!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have a link to a case study in relation to factors influencing culture of an organisation, ive already got one on apple in terms of role of a leader with steve jobs but I need a different one to create the two sided argument

ReputationRep:
    I am so screwed

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone care to recommend me a successful takeover example, the company names are fine I'll research it myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisRichardson)
    Would anyone care to recommend me a successful takeover example, the company names are fine I'll research it myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Kraft taking over Cadbury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackH12)
    I am so screwed
    Hahaha me too. I've just begun to appreciate how close Thursday morning really is, and how little I actually know. I won't be sleeping tonight, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    do you have to know the CEO names ?

ReputationRep:
    I believe that for culture you don't have to stay in the UK ENRON and Lehman brothers are good examples of how a toxic culture can influence a company in to becoming demoralised, RBS is also a good example and Ikea, may sound silly but at their head office in Sweden they have a whole 'ikea village' to look after their employees just go on youtube and search for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proflash)
    do you have to know the CEO names ?
    For a question on leadership it might be useful. E.g. Steve Jobs, Bob Diamond/Antony Jenkins, Moya Greene etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowster)
    Hahaha me too. I've just begun to appreciate how close Thursday morning really is, and how little I actually know. I won't be sleeping tonight, that's for sure.
    This is actually the hardest subject I have done, and that's because there is no logic to it. I would like to see actual businesses been as tedious. Hey Steve Jobs 'whats the culture like at apple?', he replies, 'what the **** is culture?'.

ReputationRep:
    Starting to regret taking business studies...two days before the final exam

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.