Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name's India and i'm studying Illustration and visual communication at Harrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naz.xx)
    Hey! Anyone studying LLB Law at Westminster from this year?!
    I am =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Speaking of freshers, anyone know if anything fun usually happens that first week or two? Like events etc ^^
    Yeah, I was wondering this too. Does anyone know anything yet? I'm so scared/excited to move to London!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShanaThomas92)
    Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
    I'll be commuting at least for the first year
    Hi Shana I'm Naznin and I'll aalso be studying english lit and I'm from london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vectress)
    Hii, I'm Nourhan and I'm also gonna be studying English lit at Regent!
    Hi im Naznin I'll also be studying english lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyz)
    IGNORING THE NERVES AND TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE AND HELP OTHERS MEET PEOPLE !!

hi guys hope you all did well today !

Im kyah studying psychology this september

there are a lot of FRESHER PARTIES i have been invited to on facebook but I don't know anyone so was wondering if anyone wanted to go, maybe a group of people going westminster from any course
    im not a drinker (doesn't mean i wouldn't drink but just don't drink often) so it can be drinkers and non drinkers, strong partiers or people that dont usually party but want to try it and meet others

i think its a good idea and would love to meet people, if you would want to come or even if you don't

im british, 18 and have a flat in london. this makes it harder to meet people so thats why im trying this despite the nerves

if you are a student you can freely Add my Facebook: Kyah Sisulu
    or my blackberry messenger 2Af735fd
    I am so nervous too, I literally don't know anybody going to Westminster but I love London and was so up for moving into the City; I'm hopefully going to move into student accommodation in Tottenham. I would love to come to the fresher events and meet people!!
    I was also wondering if you were going to be studying in the Cavendish Campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabiusMaximus)
    Queen Mary was my first choice but alas, I missed the grades (by quite a bit :cool:). I'm not too bothered, I always liked Westminster and am really excited to start. Was Westminster your firm?

I know Holloway Road, I'm an Arsenal supporter hahaha. I would've liked to have got the place there but it was just a little too expensive in the end. I guess at Wembley you'll be around lots of other Westminster students. I think my halls get a lot of London Met kids rather than Westminster. That's the big downside really.

Newington Green is basically below Stoke Newington but above Canonbury overground station and east of Highbury and Islington station. That's the best way of describing it haha
    Yeah I had westminster as firm and hertfordshire as my insurance.

Lool, you might not want to know that I support Spurs.

Yeah, I thought that Wembley was probably the best option to meet new people, especially Westminster students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chynna_x)
    I am so nervous too, I literally don't know anybody going to Westminster but I love London and was so up for moving into the City; I'm hopefully going to move into student accommodation in Tottenham. I would love to come to the fresher events and meet people!!
    I was also wondering if you were going to be studying in the Cavendish Campus?
    no im going to regents street, but never guess where i live !! i live in the flats opposite the student accommodation !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleex)
    Yeah I had westminster as firm and hertfordshire as my insurance.

Lool, you might not want to know that I support Spurs.

Yeah, I thought that Wembley was probably the best option to meet new people, especially Westminster students.
    Cool

Sp*rs? cough *4th* cough. To be honest, this season Arsenal are ****ed. We've only bought one guy and sold Gervinho etc.

When do you lot move in? I'm on the 14th I think, so four weeks tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyz)
    no im going to regents street, but never guess where i live !! i live in the flats opposite the student accommodation !!
    Omg!! I hope it's Station Court? But if not then I hope it's relatively near to it, it would be nice to see a friendly face I hope you won't mind my adding you on facebook, my name is Chynna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chynna_x)
    Omg!! I hope it's Station Court? But if not then I hope it's relatively near to it, it would be nice to see a friendly face I hope you won't mind my adding you on facebook, my name is Chynna
    yh add me

ReputationRep:
    Matee is anyone studying Cognitive Neuroscience D: Feels like I'm the only one on the course ha, let me knoww:-))

ReputationRep:
    Linguistics and Spanish anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naz.xx)
    Hey! Anyone studying LLB Law at Westminster from this year?!
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexc88)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfUtG0phSw

I'm from Southend staying at Wembley
    LOOL! That made my day :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin54)
    Anyone for English literature? Will be commmuniting from south London
    Hey I'm Naznin and I'm studying flush lot to and will be commuting from east London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adil_h4)
    I am =]
    Yay I'm not the only one!haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    I am!
    Felt like I was the only one before..happy that I'm not 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adil_h4)
    i'm in the exact same situation as you lol...... doing law and commuting. hopefully we won't feel too left out *fingers crossed*
    Thank god im not alone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Whad up folks!

I'll be studying Film and TV Production and I'll be staying in the Harrow halls of residence

Now Im a bit new to this whole freshers thing... erm does the uni organise anything or is it up to us to find parties to go to etc. ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.