Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "Remember only God can judge you. Forget the haters because somebody loves you." - Miley Cyrus

never thought I'd be quoting Hannah Montanna :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ‘Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
    Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
    Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
    Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticise others.
    Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you!’

- Christian D. Larson

ReputationRep:
    You can close your eyes to the
    things you don’t want to see, but
    you can’t close your heart to the
    things you don’t want to feel.

- Johnny Depp

:love:

ReputationRep:
    THOSE WHO LOVE YOU
    ARE NOT FOOLED BY MISTAKES YOU HAVE MADE
    OR DARK IMAGES YOU HOLD ABOUT YOURSELF.
    THEY REMEMBER YOUR BEAUTY WHEN YOU FEEL UGLY;
    YOUR WHOLENESS WHEN YOU ARE BROKEN;
    YOUR INNOCENCE WHEN YOU FEEL GUILTY;
    AND YOUR PURPOSE WHEN YOU ARE CONFUSED
    .” - Alan Cohen

ReputationRep:
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Laozi

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees" - Zapata

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool" - Shakespeare

ReputationRep:
    It's not quite been 24 hours LOL but I will post my ones for tomorrow today - because I'm cool like that :cool:

:rofl:

I have two short ones and two longer ones

ReputationRep:
    “It’s better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho for the rest of your life’ - Unknown

ReputationRep:
    “Just because we don’t talk doesn’t mean I don’t think about you. I’m just trying to distance myself because I know I can’t have you.” - Wiz Khalifa

ReputationRep:
    Hey, girls, you’re beautiful.
    Don’t look at these stupid magazine with stick like models.
    Eat healthy and exercise.
    That’s all
    Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not good enough.
    You’re too good.
    Love your family with all your heart and listen to it.
    You are gorgeous, whether you’re a size three or fourteen.
    It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside as long as you’re a good person
    As long as you respect others.
    I know it’s been told hundreds of times before
    But it’s true

Hey, girls, you’re beautiful

- Gerard Way

What I'm about to write just destroys the quote :facepalm2:

Spoiler:
    Show

But anyway with reference to the eighth line, if you are too skinny or overweight to the extent where you are not healthy please don’t just ignore the issue. Really try to address the issue because health is really important. It doesn’t have to be drastic but just a small step such as telling someone you want help or asking your parents/ carers if they can make you an appointment so you can get the best advice:cool:

ReputationRep:
    "Love is a risk. It’s magical and wonderful but also scary and stomach churning.
    The rewards are enormous- when it’s good, it’s like a kingdom full of treasure- but there are dangers, too.
    Like, what if you get rejected when you show them your true self? What if you get cheated on? What if you find out that you’re not the only woman/man in their life? All of these things can happen and more.

Which is why love, the real stuff, not the silly , I’m-here-until-someone-better-comes-along or the
    ‘I love you’ ‘Oh yeah I love you too.’ stuff requires bravery, courage and strength.
    People who really love, who put their hearts out there and take the chance, should be awarded medals, because it’s hard.

Everyone gets hurt in love. Everyone. You might not necessarily get dumped or cheated on, but sometimes things don’t go the way you wish they would, and that hurts. When you make an emotional investment in someone and they don’t return it? That really hurts. It makes you want to swear off lovers forever.
    But you need to pull yourself up, move onwards, because if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”
    -Unknown

I cannot emphasises how true this is. Sometimes when you’ve been hurt you just want to forget about relationships completely and tell yourself that you are going to ensure that you never love anyone again. You keep on reminding yourself of how much pain you’re in and keep reliving those emotions so you become stuck in this time frame whilst the other person begins to move on.
    No one is saying you should immediately enter another relationship or that you are not allowed to give yourself time to heal. You just need to be careful though. I know you feel that you are protecting yourself, however the reality is is that if you’re not careful you may just end up hurting yourself more. This is because in doing this you are preventing yourself from moving on.

ReputationRep:
    “Life is very, very short, and you can choose to live it how you want. You can choose to dumb yourself down and not express yourself just so you can fit in, just so people won’t dislike you. Or, you can ******* live.”
    ― Gerard Way”

ReputationRep:
    What time is it?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Summer time! Wise word time :awesome:

Don't worry the ones for today should be quick and short

ReputationRep:
    “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder” - Thoreau

ReputationRep:
    “If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” - Malcolm X

ReputationRep:
    -”The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream: and how you handle disappointment along the way” - Robert Kivosaki

ReputationRep:
    [I just love the following quote because in just a few sentence it says a lot : ]

"A WISE MAN SAT IN THE AUDIENCE AND CRACKED A JOKE.
    EVERYBODY LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY.
    AFTER A MOMENT, HE CRACKED THE SAME JOKE AGAIN.
    THIS TIME, LESS PEOPLE LAUGHED.
    HE CRACKED THE SAME JOKE AGAIN AND AGAIN.
    WHEN THERE WAS NO LAUGHTER IN THE CROWD,
    He smiled and said:
    YOU CAN’T LAUGH AT THE SAME JOKE AGAIN AND AGAIN, BUT WHY DO YOU KEEP CRYING OVER THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN?" -Unknown

That is all TSRians -Goodnight ..sleep tight

ReputationRep:
    I may as well post my ones for tomorrow since I'm already on here

ReputationRep:
    “In all your remembering, remember that you have choices.” - Unknown

ReputationRep:
    “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And only you can be the one who will to decide where to go.” - Unknown

ReputationRep:
    “My advice would be to find a schedule that works for you.
    Don’t push yourself to post too often if you don’t have lots of great ideas on time to fulfill them.
    Focus on quality, not quantity.
    At this point, you’ll want new visitors to your own blog to be wowed, and to have a reason to want to come back.
    You should focus on gaining readers, not gaining daily page views.
    So the quality of quantity is my best advice. “ - Mandi Johnson

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.