Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    TOFFEE SUNDAE HAS BEEN OUSTED.

I was actually laughing uploading that picture above. It looks like the employee fell asleep.. nay, fell into a COMA whilst using the toffee here, and the sundae has been asphyxiated into oblivion.

Now, all that's left of the second round heats... is our final second-round....

ReputationRep:
    LAST SECOND-ROUND HEAT...

FILET-O-FISH versus the CHEESEBURGER!

The sole fish burger option (get it? sole? *cough*) on McDonald's menu battles the basic, the classic, McDonald's cheeseburger.

We've already put through his big brother, the Double Cheeseburger... can the baby of the family make his sibling proud and s-lay the fi-let?

ReputationRep:
    CHEESEBURGER!!!

Fish does not belong in a burger.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeseburger to win. No relish though because it's vile! And the bun to burger ratio is actually ridiculous. But I would never order a fish burger.

ReputationRep:
    No!
    Don't let the fish go! D:
    My vote goes towards the filet-o-fish, my favourite item on their menu. :yes:
    Come on guys, vote for it pleeeeeeeease?

ReputationRep:
    CHEESEBURGER!!! can eat loads of them at once, so nice once youve taken out the stupid gherkin
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Cheeseburger, brah. You just can't beat the simplicity of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliss)
    No!
    Don't let the fish go! D:
    My vote goes towards the filet-o-fish, my favourite item on their menu. :yes:
    Come on guys, vote for it pleeeeeeeease?
    The filet is my personal no.1, too. People balk at it but forget it literally is a superpowered fish finger sandwich.

Hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds isn't Mcdonalds unless you have something you can take a gherkin out of. Cheeseburger gets my vote although it won't be able to beat its big brother.

ReputationRep:
    cheeseburger

ReputationRep:
    Fillet o fish. I've had a few of the cheeseburgers recently after their 99p adverts and I've been left disappointed by them plus fish is rare in fast food world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Fillet o fish. I've had a few of the cheeseburgers recently after their 99p adverts and I've been left disappointed by them plus fish is rare in fast food world.
    I love you.
    Although I don't have anything against their cheeseburger, I'd rather eat this than that, ya know?

(Original post by TotoMimo)
    The filet is my personal no.1, too. People balk at it but forget it literally is a superpowered fish finger sandwich.

Hypocrisy.
    And I love you.
    It's a brilliant burger! Shame so many people don't like it Give me a double filet-o-fish with double cheese and tartar sauce and omg :coma: :sexface:

Come on people, don't let the fishburger swim away! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Filet o fish. Double cheeseburger is already through! Why have halve of one when we can have..TWO IN ONE! And filet o fish is epic

ReputationRep:
    Fight hard, McDonalds people. The third round heats begin anon!

This is the last round and it's getting tighter! Soon we'll have our inevitable Cheeseburger versus Double Cheeseburger final (sigh)!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    6:4 to the cheeseburger. This one is pretty close actually.

ReputationRep:
    Well as a veggie, I wouldn't eat either.

But I like an underdog; so I vote for the fillet o feesh.

ReputationRep:
    Filet-O-Fish! Fish and chicken burgers FTW

ReputationRep:
    Even score :P

ReputationRep:
    Fishhhh

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooooooooooooooh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.