Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elyshab)
    Hey im starting a BA Hons in Fashion and was wondering who else was staring in september, and also wanted to know if anybody is living in Unite accomoadation Park way Gate?
    Hey there, Im starting BA Hons in Fashion too ! cant wait! accommodation sorted today im going to Brairfields - you get started on your Pinterest for them yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've got myunconditional for Criminology and Forensic Science and my Accomodation at Oxford court, anyone there or doing Criminology? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vijo)
    Hi everyone, I'm going to Manchester Met to study International Fashion Promotion and was wondering who else is doing this course? I'm extremely nervous about going, so I thought maybe meeting others might help..

:-D

Hi! I'm starting this year too, I haven't come across anyone else doing it yet! Have you applied for halls already? :-) Georgie

ReputationRep:
    Anybody starting events management in September (2013)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awilson21)
    I've been declined MMU halls because I live too close. however, all private accommodation rental payment dates are earlier than my student finance which at the moment is making any hope of leaving home impossible
    Try q3 apartments, they have a few rooms left and they're payments are to cater for your student finance payment dates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kjs95;43742398]Anybody starting events management in September

I will be starting events management in September but on foundation course

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting events management but not the foundation. Are you looking forward to Freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [Kjs95;43742933]I'll be starting events management but not the foundation. Are you looking forward to Freshers?

Hell yeah! Can't wait til Freshers; gonna be awesome! ( Well, mainly the partying) lol wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone gonna be studying Philosophy and/or applied to Victoria Halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Im studying fashion promotion but applied to stay in victoria halls! Where have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, yeh i've applied for Victoria Halls too!

Do you know if we find out our accommodation the same day as results or does that happen later on...?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Im not sure, i got an unconditional because im a year older so ive already had my results. you should recieve a email containing a document which is your agreement for victoria halls which you read, sign bla bla bla and send back! Have you recieved that? Was victoria halls your first choice!!??

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I see, nope I haven't received it yet but I'm thinking those with conditional offers will get told their accommodation when they've got their results.

Yeah, it's my first choice, really hope I get it cos I think it definitely looks like the nicest halls!

So have you been told which flat and everything!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fashionbecca)
    I've applied for the fashion buying and merchandising foundation course has anyone eles applied for this course and has anyone heard back from them yet?
    I have applied for this course!!!
    I got my place & heard back from accommodation today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMT93)
    Anyone else doing fashion buying and merchadising with the foundation year? I'm so excited
    Me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place in Cavendish halls accommodation...anyone else? Studying fashion buying & merchandising with foundation year! So excited! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicky5885)
    Hey guys!

I'm looking to start getting to know people who may be on my course this year!

So excited to finally be going to Uni as it took me a fair few years longer to get here so it would also be great to hear off any "mature" students out there too!
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 23

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Biomedical Sciences ? My top accommodation is also Oxford Court !

ReputationRep:
    i'm so confused, i did a btec at college so i'm not waiting for results, i already know that i qualified for uni, but when will my offer change to unconditional !
    i've applied for cambridge halls and i'm dying to get my place there !
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joanne-blanchard)
    Hello! Im studying fashion promotion but applied to stay in victoria halls! Where have you applied to?
    Hiiii I have applied for international fashion promotion too!! I am commuting from home though now I think it's a really bad decision as I won't make as many friends as others !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.