The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WinterWind
Same! Although my confidence will probably be destroyed completely on results day:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure it won't be :smile:
And even if it is, it'll give you a boost to work extra hard in A Level when it really matters :h:
Reply 441
I'm determined to work much harder in the sixth form, hopefully my future exams will go better!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mentality exactly- 'doesn't really matter this year as long as I work hard next two years.'

2 years time: *Says the same thing*
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Nah, GCSEs >>> AS

lol u joking?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 443
I'm now constantly worrying about results day because I didn't work that hard during GCSEs:frown: I feel the majority of my exams went well but still it worries me. Anyway let's hope for the best:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine, don't stress! Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by ER98
My mentality exactly- 'doesn't really matter this year as long as I work hard next two years.'

2 years time: *Says the same thing*

Sounds like what I'm going to end up doing
Original post by physicsmaths

Nope
Original post by kyraaalm
Lemme guess, Computer Science? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

indeed :smile:
Original post by Naomi64
I'm waiting for the 2018 thread!:smile:

Me too!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
I can't wait for the 2018 thread. Bye! :tongue:

I can't wait either - although I'm still undecided between Oxford and Cambridge for Law 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
X

Hey... Would you mind helping me with a maths question please? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes

That would put you in, what, year 9? Wow :O I admire your dedication :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by KythingToWrite
That would put you in, what, year 9? Wow :O I admire your dedication :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, it has been my dream to venture into a respectable career such as working within the legal world or in the industry of investment banking.

I would love to study Law, or Mathematics (depending on which career I decide to follow) at a Top Russell Group University/Oxbridge. I have managed to gain myself some work experience at a local accountants and barristers throughout year 10. Luckily, my teacher has also managed to gain me a day of work experience at the renowned Eversheds law firm.

I may only be starting year 10 I'm September, but I assure you I am dedicated to education,and am willing to study and work hard in order to achieve my dream career.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, it has been my dream to venture into a respectable career such as working within the legal world or in the industry of investment banking.

I would love to study Law, or Mathematics (depending on which career I decide to follow) at a Top Russell Group University/Oxbridge. I have managed to gain myself some work experience at a local accountants and barristers throughout year 10. Luckily, my teacher has also managed to gain me a day of work experience at the renowned Eversheds law firm.

I may only be starting year 10 I'm September, but I assure you I am dedicated to education,and am willing to study and work hard in order to achieve my dream career.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, best of luck :smile: You sound very determined indeed :biggrin: Enjoy year 10 and 11 though! I hope you do eventually get in where you want to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, best of luck :smile: You sound very determined indeed :biggrin: Enjoy year 10 and 11 though! I hope you do eventually get in where you want to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I will try to enjoy years 10 and 11, even whilst I'm trying to deal with the stress of exams and coursework. I hope I get where I can visualise myself as well - I will, of course, try my best to succeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't wait either - although I'm still undecided between Oxford and Cambridge for Law

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a right answer to your doubt and it is Oxford :colone:
Original post by thatapanydude
indeed :smile:

I'm stuck between CompSci and Engineering. But I guess they're pretty similar so it doesn't make life that hard :P
Original post by amol_chalis447
There is a right answer to your doubt and it is Oxford :colone:

At the moment, I prefer Oxford due to the options I have received from some of my teachers that have studied Mathematics there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Further Maths
Additional Further Maths
Physics
History

^ My four choices. (Finished Maths early)

Want to do Maths/Physics at Cambridge
Hey... Would you mind helping me with a maths question please? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah...

Jk, go ahead.

Latest

Trending

Trending