Turn on thread page Beta

What is the worst thing about dating you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GnomeMage)
    I can be really boring at times and I am emotionally disconnected. And i get jealous at women at times.

and i have a small ****

jealous of what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    jealous of what exactly?
    anything she does better than me

I will secretly admire her, and get a bit jealous about it.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    aw okay
    You're a great girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilbixxie)
    As the title says, what is the worst thing about dating you?
    Someone asked me this question earlier and I really like the question.
    For me it's probably the fact that most of the time I am pretty passive and tend not to notice a lot of things. I also am really indecisive so yh, that's usually pretty annoying.
    I get depressed often. Probably would make someone else miserable as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    You're a great girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww, thank youu!

ReputationRep:
    I often do backflips out of nowhere, it is a pretty bad condition I believe, can anyone help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I come with a lot of baggage. Mainly pencils, rubbers, pens etc. Can be a lot for some people to handle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pencil_case)
    I come with a lot of baggage. Mainly pencils, rubbers, pens etc. Can be a lot for some people to handle.
    Yet to this day, YOU DONT COME WITH A FREAKIN RULER, WHY WONT YOU JUST GIVE ME A FREAKIN RULER?????????????????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Yet to this day, YOU DONT COME WITH A FREAKIN RULER, WHY WONT YOU JUST GIVE ME A FREAKIN RULER?????????????????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My job is to store stationery, not provide them.

ReputationRep:
    My job is to store stationery, not provide them.
    IM NOT ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE THEM, ITS JUST WHENEVER I BUY YOU, YOU ALWAYS COME WITH A PEN, PENCIL, SHARPENER, AND EVEN A FREAKIN PROTRACTOR, WTF DO I NEED A PROTRACTOR FOR, ITS NOT LIKE IM A FARMER, JUST GIVE ME A DAMN RULER

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    IM NOT ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE THEM, ITS JUST WHENEVER I BUY YOU, YOU ALWAYS COME WITH A PEN, PENCIL, SHARPENER, AND EVEN A FREAKIN PROTRACTOR, WTF DO I NEED A PROTRACTOR FOR, ITS NOT LIKE IM A FARMER, JUST GIVE ME A DAMN RULER

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My family was murdered by a ruler.

ReputationRep:
    My family was murdered by a ruler.
    Oh, we'll I'm sorry about that, it's just, I get real emotional you know, all I want is a ruler and a nice pencil case, but all the time it's 'no no and no again' I guess now I know the full story, I'm sorry; oh and pencil case... I love you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lack of sex

ReputationRep:
    Oh, we'll I'm sorry about that, it's just, I get real emotional you know, all I want is a ruler and a nice pencil case, but all the time it's 'no no and no again' I guess now I know the full story, I'm sorry; oh and pencil case... I love you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is quite alright. For some time I was in immeasurable pain and the peace went to great lengths to catch the culprit but to no avail. Maybe one day you will find a pencil case that carries a ruler.

Thank you for your love but I am afraid the feelings are not reciprocated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    Lack of sex
    A tip to improve your sex life is to scream 'The Council Has Spoken!!' at the moment of climax/ejaculation. Works like a charm.

ReputationRep:
    That is quite alright. For some time I was in immeasurable pain and the peace went to great lengths to catch the culprit but to no avail. Maybe one day you will find a pencil case that carries a ruler.

Thank you for your love but I am afraid the feelings are not reciprocated.
    Yeah, I just wanna be a nice guy, but I hear all the pencil cases want bad boys, ya know the ones with the rubbers in as well? Ah well, maybe some day I will find a pencil case that will have feelings for me and the ruler

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A tip to improve your sex life is to scream 'The Council Has Spoken!!' at the moment of climax/ejaculation. Works like a charm.
    I just don't want to have sex in general. So no climaxes/ejaculations

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I just wanna be a nice guy, but I hear all the pencil cases want bad boys, ya know the ones with the rubbers in as well? Ah well, maybe some day I will find a pencil case that will have feelings for me and the ruler

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure you're a lovely guy. That isn't all true, this pencil case just wants someone that won't leave their pencil sharpenings inside of me. I do come fully stacked with an assortment of rubbers. I hope that one day you find your pencil case and ruler who returns your feelings.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're a lovely guy. That isn't all true, this pencil case just wants someone that won't leave their pencil sharpenings inside of me. I do come fully stacked with an assortment of rubbers. I hope that one day you find your pencil case and ruler who returns your feelings.
    Thanks for your kind words, I'll never leave pencil shavings inside of ya,

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUniverseAndU)
    I'm a jealous person. I try to hide it from my partners but one way or onether it's showing and I guess that's the worst part. Because if I really like the person I need a constant reassurance from them that I'm enough. I guess that pretty much sucks in a relationship.
    It really really does.

Worst thing about dating me? Too many opinions (and not shy about voicing them) and id rather watch star wars over a soap opera.

Oh and i spend far too much of my income on transformer toys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2017
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.